Tesco to stop stocking S.F.

Bookworm

I couldn't find any SF soup in there (West Midlands) so asked and was told that they are running thier stock down because they no longer intend to carry it.
I suppose it is because they do their own shakes, but I love ringing the changes and mix and match soup, meal bars and shakes.
As far as I know ASDA and Sainsbury's will continue it, also Boots, but I find them a bit dear. Poundstretchers sometimes have it too so we won't starve will we?

Maybe thats why they have had it on offer so much recently? Charming! Oh well we will just have to take our business elsewhere hehe!

Ahh, that would explain why I can't ever find any soups in Tesco. I haven't even tried one yet - just been having the shakes. Good job I like them! Looks like we'll all have to take our business elsewhere!

It gets stranger

Hubby was in Tesco's yesterday and bought me a 3 pack of breakfast cereals (SF) When he asked why he'd not seen them before he was told they were new and Tesco's were trialing them. Apparently, they are stopping selling the soups only. Wish I knew what was going on!

Back