Tesco wafer thin ham

babs

Can I have this on ATTACK phase?? Just started Dukan today and still not sure of whats allowed/not allowed. Thanks

I wouldn't rely on salty prepackaged meats - better to cook your own chicken and nibble on that throughout the day.

I agree with Mouse. It's far better to take those overly salty products off your shopping list and cook from scratch. OK in an emergency, they can be useful (opt for lowest fat, lowest salt you can find - cos they can cause water retention), but at the outset best start as you mean to go on! And of course it's not the fact that it's wafer thin that doesn't mean they've not added other non Dukan nasties to it, so check the "ingredients"!

Good luck!

I wouldn't rely on salty prepackaged meats - better to cook your own chicken and nibble on that throughout the day.

Yep, or make some steak burgers and nibble on those during the day.

Because there is virtually no fat in them once cooked (best to get the below 5% meat), if you eat them cold there is no fatty residue or anything on them.

I make about 7 from a 700g pack ie 1/4lb burgers and just break bits off during the day when I feel peckish.

;)

Back