Tess' Cambridge Diet Journey to a healthy me

oh hun, im sorry to hear about your job, and also stopping the CD...
you should try slimming world (only because im going to try and become a consultant, so therefore im trying to convince everyone lol)

but you need to do whats best for you in the long run.. :)

hope you are ok

Me toooooooo!!! Tess soooooooo pleased ya going nowhere would miss you :( xxxxx

oh hun, im sorry to hear about your job, and also stopping the CD...
you should try slimming world (only because im going to try and become a consultant, so therefore im trying to convince everyone lol)
but you need to do whats best for you in the long run.. :)

hope you are ok

Hiya Hon, nice to hear from you. I am still looking into various diets, so will definitely look at Slimming World too. Will definitely stay in contact though. Hope you're well? :)

Well said, I think I need to remind myself of that more often!

Hiya Hon, how's it going? Yes, I have to keep reminding myself of this too. Take care. x

Me toooooooo!!! Tess soooooooo pleased ya going nowhere would miss you :( xxxxx

You can't get rid of me that easily, bbe! :p Hope you're doing ok? x

Hello! There are so many new names and faces on these boards.

I just wanted to give a bit of an update. Since my department closed quite a bit has happened. I've been seconded to another line of business within our company so I am currently working, which is great. I still lose my shift allowance however. Not so great.
I've basically put on all the weight I have lost and I'm soooo angry with myself for not being able to concentrate on it.
I went to a wedding on Saturday and when I saw the photos I cried. Enough is enough. I can't afford to go back on CD officially, but I have about 3 - 4 weeks supply of products left. Starting Monday I am going back on SS+. I really need to get some control in my life, and my weight is seriously dragging me down.
Anyway, I'll speak to you all on Monday. Have a good weekend, all. x

hey hunny, i hope you are ok...
have you thought about doing with your packs the 1200 plan???? means you only use up 2 packs a day, and still eating a healthy meal. ad you will lose weight.... :)

Hey Tess it's great to see you posting! Sorry you've not been able to focus :( I agree you should try 1200 and it will keep you on track and make your packs last longer!! x

Hey Tess it's great to see you posting! Sorry you've not been able to focus :( I agree you should try 1200 and it will keep you on track and make your packs last longer!! x

hey hunny, i hope you are ok...
have you thought about doing with your packs the 1200 plan???? means you only use up 2 packs a day, and still eating a healthy meal. ad you will lose weight.... :)

Hello! Thanks so much for your advice. I think that's a very good idea. The only thing is that I don't have a copy of what to eat on the 1200 plan. Can anyone help? The last week I've been eating pretty healthy -lots of fruit, veg, etc, but haven't lost any weight. :cry: I'm just sick and tired of being fat. I've finally found my motivation again, so raring to go.
Hope you both are ok. You're both doing soooo well. Looking forward to catching up.xx :)

I have the booklet some where.... if you want let me find it and ill post it to you... fb me your address if you want it...

I have the booklet some where.... if you want let me find it and ill post it to you... fb me your address if you want it...

Thanks Hon, I'd really appreciate it. Will FB you my address. Have a good day. x:)

Tess' D-Day Restart!!!

Hiya, well it's finally here. I am back on day 1after a while off CD, and having put on almost all the weight I've lost.

I'm starting on the 1200 plan as I will be using my remaining shakes/soups and porridge up. Not quite sure yet what I'm meant to be eating on it yet, but have found the 810 list and just adapted it slightly in order to just get started.

I'm determined to lose this weight now. I am sick and tired of feeling inferior due to my weight. Only I can change this, and my head is finally in the right place again.
I look forward to chatting to all of you.
Have a great week. :)

Well done Tess, its always hard making that decision to start again. Hope this week goes really well for you!

Thanks, Hon. How are you doing? I'm doing ok at the moment. Bit difficult without the booklet, but I'm hoping that I'm adapting things ok. My CDC contacted me today saying that there's a new Mango flavour shake, and she's offered me one for free! Look forward to trying it.

Can't talk too much now as I'm at work.
Catch up soon. x :)

Hello everyone, I haven't posted in this diary for a while, so I thought I'd just do a quick update.

I did do CD1200 plan for a while until my packs ran out. I did lose a little weight, but I've gone back to bad habits over the last few weeks and have put most of it on again. :mad:

Anyway, since I can't afford to go back to my CDC I've just started Slimming World. It's quite weird for me at the moment, but I'm hoping that this will work for me. Fingers crossed!

I will still be popping in to check on you guys, so this isnt' goodbye as such.

Keep in touch! :)x

Back