Tess' Cambridge Diet Journey to a healthy me

I'm really cold today. :gen125:

Other than that, fairly good under the circumstances. I'm a little concerned about changing over to Exante meals, but there's not much I can do about it really. :(

Yeah, I've been feeling pretty cold today, but we're in an aircon environment too, which doesn't help.
I'm sure you'll be fine on Exante. You're doing brilliantly.
Hey, do you mind if I ask your advice, please? I've been trying to upload a pic of me for my profile, but it's come out looking really weird!!! :confused: How do I upload it properly?
Thanks and chat soon. x

Ok, thanks FBS. Will try when I get home. Don't really have many pics at work! :D
Just had my Potato and Leek soup with a pinch of curry and feel much warmer now. Yummy. :)
Catch ya later.

Hello - hope you have a good evening! I'm off out now too - and am freezing - to a party.... armed with my sparkling wine... i mean water.

Have fun!x

Hehe, thanks Cookie. Hope you had a great evening.

I had a good evening out. I even won a game of bowling!!! Everything was going pretty well. I had 2 pints of water whilst I was out, and then my friends suggested going to Nandos! Oh my word, was that difficult. I looked at the menu and thought - why not! Then, after some serious thought I ordered a green leaf salad with some grilled chicken. I am so proud of myself for not have chips and corn and garlic bread like my friends were having.

Only bad thing is that is was quite late at night, and I don't usually like to eat that late. I've tried to be extra good today, but when I had a SP on the scales this morning it showed I've put on a pound!!! :cry:
Anyway, I'm back on nights tonight. Have upped my water and I'm doing SS instead of SS+ till Saturday, which will be pretty hard considering my shifts. I am aiming to get to 15st on the dot by Saturday, so that is about 3 or 4lbs. I'm really hoping I can do this.
Really feeling quite down today. Probably coz I feel that I'm messing my diet up. I'm angry with myself that I'm so weak.
Anyway, enough of me moaning! Hope you are all well. Bye for now.
Tess x:wave_cry:

Thanks for that, Cookie. Yeah, I know what you mean, but it still showed I put on a pound overnight...:cry:

Anyway, tomorrow is another day.

Oh, did you see FBS's post? It makes me sooo sad to have lost one of our CD friends.... :cry:

Hi everyone, hope you're doing ok.

I'm feeling like quite a failure today and feeling very down. I had something to eat AGAIN!!! :mad: Why can't I do this?! What is wrong with me!!!!!!

I am really struggling with distributing the packs between day and nightshifts. I either have too many or I lose the plot and snack. Guys, I really need some help and advice on this one, please....

Sorry about the moan. :cry:

Oh I see - read my diary first. I would seriously speak with your CDC - maybe you can spread it out differently, or even have more than 4 meals in a day? You need to keep going! You can do this!!xx

Thanks Cookie. Yes, I think I'm going to have to speak to my CDC and sort something out. I do not want to quit. I won't give people the ammunition to say: See, I told you she would give up!! :sigh:

Well, so far this evening, it's been ok. I've had a banana tetra and a quarter of my choc bar. I've also had just over a litre of water since 6pm, so I'm hoping the rest of the night goes well. I finish at 6am tomorrow morning, then I'm off tomorrow and back in on dayshift Friday, so it's really hard to try and balance out the number of packs I have. I'm dreading it tomorrow. Going to try and only have one more pack overnight - maybe the Apple and Cinnemon porridge to keep me going... Going to try and spread it out as much as possible, otherwise I could potentially only have 2 shakes for the rest of the day! :cry:
Hope you're having a good day. I'm going to have a read of your diary again in a mo.
Thanks again. x

You're a star, Cookie. I appreciate it. For some unknown reason (;)) I am feeling much more cheerful again. Ready to tackle this head on. :D

I'm glad you are feeling better. It doesn't sound easy, but I am sure you will find a way to make it work. It may sound a bit daft, but the best thing I can suggest is to sit down and plan out when is best to eat your meals based on your work schedule. That way you have a rough timetable to stick to. If that helps? :(

Thanks FBS. :thankyou: Yes, I think I'm going to sit down tomorrow and try and figure it out. Also planning on having a chat to my CDC and see what she suggests.

I'm off for two weeks in September as my childminder is getting married. Planning on doing SS for those two weeks, and I think the stability will help. :cross:

Mmm, wonder what it could've been that cheered me up today... :p
T

:worthy: Yes, Cookie did cheer me up, but so did you, my friend. :hug99:

lol :8855:

Phew! I've made it through my nightshift. About to go home. Just hope that I can stay strong and not nibble on anything apart from Cambridge today. Going to try my very best.
I managed not to have a shake this morning, so when I get home, I'm planning to have Apple and Cinnemon porridge for breakfast, followed by scrambled eggs for lunch, veg soup for dinner, and if I need it I will cut up my choc bar for little snacks during the day. Will let you know how it goes.
Hope you all have a wonderful afternoon. x

Back