Tessa's March diary!

Hi!

I'm just new here but want to get started right away and thought that keeping a diary would be a great way to stick to my goals.

I've lost quite a bit of weight but am slowly beginning to gain it back thanks to poor food choices and lack of accountability.

So my goal for March is to lose 7lbs but also to become healthier. I've just started working in a deli and although it's only been a week I can already see the consequences of indulging in a daily croissant and copious amounts of lattes!

Goals:

1. Only 1 "fancy" coffee a day (eg. ff latte)
2. No more munching deli discards (ie. pain au chocolat and fruit tarts at the end of the day!)
3. Drink at least 1 litre of water
4. Back into a gym routine!
5. (just to round it all off) only one starchy meal a day (have a sensitive stomach when it comes to starches but don't want to cut them out completely)

This diary is a fairly selfish endeavour to keep myself on track and accountable and hopefully prevent me from making excuses and falling into a rut!

Monday 1st March (weigh in day = Friday)
Points available: 20
Flex points: 20 (because I'm hoping to do medium intensity exercise)

Slept in and didn't get to the gym :( was going to go this evening but now have a sore back :( oh dear....

2x Burgen wholemeal and cranberry toast (4)
1tbsp honey (2)
250ml innocent OJ (2)
total: 8/20

At work
Mocha (3)
Marshmallows (2)
total: 13/20

Dinner
experimented with brown rice, some butter beans and a veg stock cube = disgusting (1)
3x Burgen's wholemeal and cranberry toast (6)
1tbsp honey (2)
2x cups tea with ff milk and sugar (5)
total: 27/20

Total for day: 27 points
Flex points used: 7
Flex points left: 13

Last edited:
Tuesday 2nd March

Breakfast
Banana (2)
coffee with a little milk and sugar (3)
Total: 5/20

At work
Twix (7) ---I did not realise these were so many points!!
Total: 12/20

Dinner:
Banana (2)
3x white toast (5)
Total: 19/20

Snack:
Individual fruit tart (8)
French bread (5)
Total: 32/20

Flexpoints used: 12
Total flexpoints left: 1

Last edited: