• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tetra Brick time......

Yakky, I don't like them, and they are teeny! lol

eyeontheprize

can see the end in sight!
im taking one for each day i'm at glastonbury along with a bar. never tried tetras before, only getting the chocolate velvet. can have it for breakfast when i wake up in a stinky tent! nice. are they filling at all?

KD

Gone fishing
I used to have half a tetra in my morning coffee. It was wonderful, and surprisingly satisfying :clap:

It's the one thing I missed when I finished the diet.:wave_cry:

lemma1968

Silver Member
I dislike the chocolate velvet one, it tastes so synthetic. But i love both the strawberry and banana ones, i take them to work with me. Yummy!

but KD, you can still have them cant you?

I love the chocolate, especially frozen like a choc ice. they are best really cold. banana is ok. havent tried strawberry coz CDC doesnt get them in for some reason

KD

Gone fishing
but KD, you can still have them cant you?
I can if I want. Just make it a thing that I don't use any diet products for maintenance. I'll grow out of it one day :D

CDC doesnt get them in for some reason
She should you know. She's obliged to stock all products, or at least get them in if asked for.

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Choc, I have half in coffee and half topped up with warm water for a hot choc later at 11's

Chocolate tastes like chemicals, strawberry is fine if you freeze it, and I haven't had the banana one.

I think if add water to it, like a hot choc tetra might make it taste better, but I'd rather have a choc-mint shake any day, then have a choc tetra again

Can you mousse a tetra?

Chlo

Silver Member
Chocolate, blended with ice.... as good as any milkshake I've ever had.

i like the banana one topped up with hot water... yummy:)