Tetra bricks?

Let us know how you get on L0ckerz !
Good luck xx

This will be my 7th week! Hoping for 3lbs off at this weeks weigh in to make it 2 stone before xmas :)

Going well for me! Only lost 1.25lbs this week but I'm really pleased with that as I had my roast dinner with all the trimmings and carbs so can't really ask for more than that :)

Hopefully your hunger will disappear in 3-4 days, which is usually the case for most people. Keeping up with your water intake helps massively for me too.

Just think in a weeks time how much weight you will have lost, the first week is the biggest :)

What packs did you go for?

Chocolate tetra bricks 2 a day and them a range of various packets for 1 a day .. All I want is poached egg on toast haha! What did you loose in your first week ! Xxx

I lost 7lbs my first week :D
I've seen people even lose a full stone!
So you never know what you will have lost by then ;) just make sure u keep up with the water cos it makes a huge difference x

I HATE water but I'm trying I have to keep downin a glass because I can sip it lol! Day 2 and I have a major headache and I still want poached egg on toast only with cheesy beans today haha! When's your weigh in days xx

Wee reminder guys NO food talk at all allowed in the 100% section

Thread moved to main CD forum

She means you're not allowed to mention any food at all in your posts, its abit of a pain as its really hard to forget sometimes.

Oh and by the way the headache is a GOOD thing, it happens before you go into ketosis so you're getting there really quickly! Well done :)

Well I apologise ! I hope so chick , today is day 3 and im not hungry at all I just want to eat does that make sense ? Xxx

Yeah, it's just habit really. I still sit on my own thinking I need to be eating something, like a bag of crisps etc. But I think thats my problem, I just ate for the sake of it or boredom rather than hunger.

Yeah I used to do that well today's day 4 n tbh I feel loads better ... I miss the taste of food but I'm not hungry xxxx

Back