tetra briks and bars...

Yep. Briks can be used from day one, and you can have all your meals as briks if you want.

Bars from week 3 and limited to one a day :)

so, if you had a wobble and broke ketosis, when would you be able to have the bars again ??
Would it be from when you get back into Keto, or would you have to refrain for 2
weeks again ???

Thanks guys
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so, if you had a wobble and broke ketosis, when would you be able to have the bars again ??
Would it be from when you get back into Keto, or would you have to refrain for 2
weeks again ???

Thanks guys
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It really depends on how big the wobble ;) In most cases, popped off the wagon for a day, and you would probably be okay, though maybe best to stick to the peanut or cranberry bars until you were sure you were firmly back on that wagon :)

Hey KD,
The wobble was a bit of a choc fest, :cry:
I am now back in keto, i am going away for the weekend and my CD said no to the bars ... i do have 2 left from the other week, which i am toying with taking with me as when everyone else is have choc and cake i can have 1/2 bar ??
Its the cranberry ones i have, i just dont want to do any damage as my weigh in is Tuesday and i want to see a loss :)

PS KD..... Your fab, i love reading and re reading your advise, alwasy easy to understand :D

Back