Tetra mousse??

maddie_tc

So as I am one of those boring Cambridge dieters that only has the tetra bricks 3 times a day (chocolate velvet Yumm) I thought it would be nice to be brave and at least try a different consistency - any advice on how mix a mousse goes with the bricks, any good??

Have a great week ppl, good luck on ur WIs

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Maddie. Snap im the same and it be nice to know what we can do for a change. Hope you doing ok. I'm on day 6 1st WI Tues.

skippy said:
Hi Maddie. Snap im the same and it be nice to know what we can do for a change. Hope you doing ok. I'm on day 6 1st WI Tues.

Hi skippy!! My WI is also tomorrow :) I'll ask my consultant (she is very good!) and I will definitely let u know!! Don't you just love the bricks tho?? They are a life saver!! I am only on day 5 so having an early weigh in but hoping for good results!! Fingers crossed

Ciao xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had the packets and today i tried the chocolate tetra. OMG it was disgusting. Afraid now to try the banana one. I like the chocolate mint packet the best so far, but i have only tasted the strawberry as well as that.

Im the same 16 days in and all i have had are the bricks banana, strawberry, chocolate.. im such a fussy eater and i like these but im wondering if i should be brave and try something else like soups??? Worried they will taste rank =S

I'd say try the soups if you like (or dont hate!) things like cuppa soup/ super noodles etc. They have quite a similar taste/ flavour. If you're expecting Covent Garden soup you'll be in for a nasty surprise!

The chicken and mushroom and oriental chilli are the most palatable in my opinion. Vegetable aint bad either. You can add pepper, tabasco and some herbs to them which is nice. Make sure you mix them well though because lumps are pretty rank.

Tetra mouse is suppose to be better tasting than any packet mousses but I can never seem to perfect it!
Its also really nice if you freeze it, it turns to ice cream! It is possible that this depletes some of the vitamins though so its not recommended to it everyday, maybe just now and again as a treat x

Thanks MsPea i think at my next WI in brave the soups =D

Yeah i think thats an idea il just try a couple this week see how i feel about them.

Back