Tetra question

It is strange, I can't stand the chocolate tetra it tastes vile to me, but don't mind the banana or strawberry
Strawberries are my favourite food (as if you couldn't guess, lol) but the strawberry Tetra is :yuk:, sorry! (The only ones I could really stomach were banana and chocolate, but I'd rather go without and have bars, quite frankly.)

The lady who lost 24
½ stone on CD only ate chocolate Tetras (because she didn't like anything else) - can you believe it?! :eek: (Very brave - I would have ended up eating the cat's food, I think!)

PS. Thanks for the recipe, Lily! :)

Last edited:
I think the strawberry and banana tetras taste 'chemically' but the choc velvets are ok and the list is endless how you can have them. Going to try a frescato next, thanks awaistplan x

I've put one in the freezer skinikki, can't wait to have a choc icecream, thanks for that :)

My new cdc let me try out a banana tetra this morning - it tasted like bananas in carnation cream. I didn't dislike it but i can see it may take some getting used to.

I have bought 9 tetras for brekkies and lunch when i am on the go. More convenient than trying to make up a shake when you are out.:p

Back