Tetras + coffee = ???

It makes lovely coffee.

I use the banana Tetra as milk for my coffee, I can get 4-5 coffees from 1 tetra pack.

I use the chocolate one, and it's stunning. Don't think i'll ever survive without it.
It makes a perfect lil mocha :D

i can usually make 1 tetra last 4/5 coffees but sometime i'm greedy and make it uber chocolatey and only get 2 outta 1 tetra :D

Well done on getting to day 4! over half a week, the next half will be EASY! xxxx

I like my coffee very milky, so get three coffees from a banana tetra.

Don't feel so different at break time at work, having a hot drink like everybody else.

Give it a go :)

Adding coffee to shakes...

Hi

I'm on day 4 too! - I've been having the cappachino shake warm and adding a shot of espresso (lucky to have my own bean to cup machine!).

Makes a verry nice drink, although that was evened out by having the broccili and cheese soup later on :eek:

Oh yes. I used to do this. 1/2 and 1./2 tetra with hot water in a big cup with a teaspoon of coffee. Truly delicious.

I delayed doing it as I thought that it would feel more like a nice coffee rather than a meal, but it didn't work like that at all. Had it every day once I started
nyam2.gif

I loved making these, half a mug of coffee and fill it up with chocolate tetra, makes a lovely mocha, 2 of those in the mornign keeps you going until lunch.

ooh I can't wait to start CD again

I put a spoon of coffee in a vanilla shake and have it every morning,I can't ,ove without my morning coffee LOL

Cddietgal x

melaniep - you sad thing ... excited to start cd so you can have coffee with choc tetra. It is great you are so easily pleased lol

I Know, but small things....................... I love them and they taste great :D

Sitting here wishing I liked coffee :cry:that sounds fab !

Sitting here wishing I liked coffee :cry:that sounds fab !
OK...I am NOT a coffee drinker but I can't have a shake now without a big spoonful of coffee in it....I'm addicted....:eek::D

Back