tetras hot?

:) hi all, can anyone tell me if tetras can be warmed? don't really do cold milkshake sadly! thanks:)

hiya its nice if you add some hot water to it, thats what i co and it lasts longer x also try some of the shakes with hot water, hot vanilla is nice with a spoon of coffee if you like a latte style coffee or cappuchino with hit water, and add coffee to make it stronger. all nice with some cinnamon sprinkled on top xx

sorry for my spelling, this diet is affecting my brain lol ... thats my excuse anyway xx

Are the tetras quite thick then? by adding water would you not dilute them too much? I have not seen the tetras yet but I am planning to get some on Friday.

tetras hot

thanks ciara for those tips, couldn't face them cold. will try latte idea tommorow and let u know cheers:)

I use my tetras instead of milk in my coffee cos i cannot abide black coffee!!! It's a good way to drink more fluid, i have decaff tho to stop cravings and headaches

Are the tetras quite thick then? by adding water would you not dilute them too much? I have not seen the tetras yet but I am planning to get some on Friday.
i think they are, and the pack is small so top it up in a mug with hot water, but you need to drink it straight down, this works for me as i dont like my drinks hot hot.
x:)

Back