Tetra's ?!?

Trash

Still fighting
I've just tried a choc tetra - and really didn't like it tried it cold from fridge - thought maybe if i added some hot water might be better but nope!

Is it just me or does this taste so like condensded milk??

I like them, much better than the shakes, funny different tastes isn't it. MY SIL has lost over 3 stone and she doesn't touch the soups, only the shakes, she doesn;t like the tetras either.

It is wierd - I love the shakes as they've got a malted taste too them kind of like horlix - but safe to say I hate the tetra's far too sweet and make my spit all thick :eek: Bit too much info there..ha ha!

Its all trial and error - so far only tried tomato soup and liked that and the chick and mush not bad either!

Your sis is doing well then if she's just sticking with the shakes :p
x

I was a bit gutted as wanted to take them to work less hassle but wont be doing that now will have to trawl my whisk and beaker in I guess!

One thing it will save me money ha ha

May ask my CDC if i can have a bar to try when i go for WI on monday :eek: :) x

My CDC suggested diluting one with a little cold water and then heating it in the micro for a few seconds to make a hot choc. She said not to allow it to boil because it ruins all the nutrients though.

I haven't tried a choc tetra yet, but I made hot banana last night and that was quite nice... well, palatable anyway lol :)

Oh i loveeeeeeeee choc tetra .. it is so strange how our tastes all vary, i only have choc shakes as done like anything else .. altho will have chick and mush and pot and leek soup as a change i have to! ..
But choccy tetra are my fav!

:D have you tried them frozen? l dont like the choc tetra any other way cant stand bannana or strawberry though give it a try and see what you think

i only have tetras! i find the choice is too daunting. i like the limited variety so have 1 of each tetra each day.
but i know someone who dilutes the choc with cold water as they find it too strong and gloopy otherwise.
x

I did try the soups and the porridges when i started CD... i soon realised that if I was going to stick to CD I'd better just stick to certain shakes tho... I couldn't stomach the soups or the porridges! Yuck.

I occasionally have the tetras - I found them really handy in the summer when i was out and about.

Bars and shakes were the way i stuck to CD.

I love them!!

Lynne
x

Hi Trash,

Coffee might be the missing accompaniment to your tetra.

If you like mocha, you just might like using your tetra to enhance a couple of coffees. Quick, easy, no blender required.

My nemesis is Oriental Chilli. I liked it the first time I tried Cambridge, now it's only discipline that drives me to swallow it. Unfortunately there's nothing on earth that can redeem that poison.

Hi Trash,

Coffee might be the missing accompaniment to your tetra.

If you like mocha, you just might like using your tetra to enhance a couple of coffees. Quick, easy, no blender required.

My nemesis is Oriental Chilli. I liked it the first time I tried Cambridge, now it's only discipline that drives me to swallow it. Unfortunately there's nothing on earth that can redeem that poison.

hey that sounds ok - do u just make coffee as normal and add the choc tetra in replacement of milk? :confused:

They grew on me, the first time I tried them, I hated them, they tasted metalic but few times later, I loved them cold. my taste bud changes all the time.

Back