• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tetra's ?!?

scooterchick

She's me in a few months
S: 19st2lb C: 17st4lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 40.3 Loss: 1st12lb(9.7%)
I like them, much better than the shakes, funny different tastes isn't it. MY SIL has lost over 3 stone and she doesn't touch the soups, only the shakes, she doesn;t like the tetras either.

Trash

Still fighting
S: 14st8.5lb C: 14st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st5.5lb(2.69%)
It is wierd - I love the shakes as they've got a malted taste too them kind of like horlix - but safe to say I hate the tetra's far too sweet and make my spit all thick :eek: Bit too much info there..ha ha!

Its all trial and error - so far only tried tomato soup and liked that and the chick and mush not bad either!

Your sis is doing well then if she's just sticking with the shakes :p
x

Trash

Still fighting
I was a bit gutted as wanted to take them to work less hassle but wont be doing that now will have to trawl my whisk and beaker in I guess!

One thing it will save me money ha ha

May ask my CDC if i can have a bar to try when i go for WI on monday :eek: :) x

redhead66

This will be my year
S: 19st9lb C: 19st1.5lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 39.5 Loss: 0st7.5lb(2.73%)
My CDC suggested diluting one with a little cold water and then heating it in the micro for a few seconds to make a hot choc. She said not to allow it to boil because it ruins all the nutrients though.

I haven't tried a choc tetra yet, but I made hot banana last night and that was quite nice... well, palatable anyway lol :)

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
S: 15st10lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st4lb(1.82%)
Oh i loveeeeeeeee choc tetra .. it is so strange how our tastes all vary, i only have choc shakes as done like anything else .. altho will have chick and mush and pot and leek soup as a change i have to! ..
But choccy tetra are my fav!

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
S: 14st10lb C: 14st10lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
:D have you tried them frozen? l dont like the choc tetra any other way cant stand bannana or strawberry though give it a try and see what you think

Trash

Still fighting
Ha ha such mixed reviews :)

Not tried them frozen - got one left may try it over wk end see how i go!

S: 15st12lb C: 15st8lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st4lb(1.8%)
i only have tetras! i find the choice is too daunting. i like the limited variety so have 1 of each tetra each day.
but i know someone who dilutes the choc with cold water as they find it too strong and gloopy otherwise.
x

LV30

Gold Member
S: 13st8lb C: 13st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3.68%)
I did try the soups and the porridges when i started CD... i soon realised that if I was going to stick to CD I'd better just stick to certain shakes tho... I couldn't stomach the soups or the porridges! Yuck.

I occasionally have the tetras - I found them really handy in the summer when i was out and about.

Bars and shakes were the way i stuck to CD.

I love them!!

Lynne
x

S: 15st0lb G: 8st8lb
Hi Trash,

Coffee might be the missing accompaniment to your tetra.

If you like mocha, you just might like using your tetra to enhance a couple of coffees. Quick, easy, no blender required.

My nemesis is Oriental Chilli. I liked it the first time I tried Cambridge, now it's only discipline that drives me to swallow it. Unfortunately there's nothing on earth that can redeem that poison.

Trash

Still fighting
Hi Trash,

Coffee might be the missing accompaniment to your tetra.

If you like mocha, you just might like using your tetra to enhance a couple of coffees. Quick, easy, no blender required.

My nemesis is Oriental Chilli. I liked it the first time I tried Cambridge, now it's only discipline that drives me to swallow it. Unfortunately there's nothing on earth that can redeem that poison.
hey that sounds ok - do u just make coffee as normal and add the choc tetra in replacement of milk? :confused:

hur575

S: 19st12lb C: 19st4lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 46.3 Loss: 0st8lb(2.88%)
They grew on me, the first time I tried them, I hated them, they tasted metalic but few times later, I loved them cold. my taste bud changes all the time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cambridge Weight Plan 10
CD Weight Loss Diaries 3
Cambridge Weight Plan 19
Cambridge Weight Plan 8
Cambridge Weight Plan 13