Tetra's

Missy_mint

Love them :) but after I've had one a few mins later I can taste something I can only describe as fishy and makes my breath stink too :( anybody else have this?? I don't gt it with the normal shakes and soups :(

How odd i have tetra's every day and have never experienced that before.

I know what you mean - I get that but not really fishy, just a funny taste. Having read the ingredients I have decided it's the soya oil....I'll suffer a rank taste in my mouth to be thin mind!

I still like them so will be still having them :) Thanks for the opinions :)

Make sure you shake them well.

Oh yes I get that, mostly with the strawberry very fishy!
Must be the chemicals in them I suppose, I always shake them vigorously but when I get to the end of the choc & banana I get a horrible taste aswell

Still live off them thou!

I find the strawberry ones have a metallic after taste so I just stick to choc

Oo does that work??

mmm ice cream that sounds lush =]
i agree with the funny taste I just put them in a large glass with loads of ice in and leave till it's goes really cold so you can't taste that funny taste there lush then mmm love the chocolate one my fav =] xx

I love the choc tetras. Think I will only get them from now on as they are the only ones I enjoy. Just had one and I couldn't taste anything funny about it of after I'd finished. To make the had cream do I Just put the whole thing in the freezer? Or do I need to empty it into another container first? In case it expands when freezing.
Thanks XxX

I leave mine in the pack but they can be a pain to get out so better off putting it into a container :)

Omg ice-cream! I must try that! I use my chocolate tetra as milk in coffee and it is lush!
Anyone tried the ice-cream? :eek::flirt2:

I've had chocolate and it is GORGEOUS

strawberry was awful :(

I have the banana tetra as the strawberry one is fishy - thank the lord I'm not going mad and someone else suffers the same!! I am paranoid as well about bad breath after having them xx

i've frozen them but the problem i find is that they freeze too hard and take ages to melt, even when they do they are still freezing to taste and my teeth are quite strong but i still feel the sensitivity. plus, they taste even more sickly than they do in the packs, but that's just what i think!! give it a try, it might work for you. it takes longer to eat too so that may help some people who find that the shakes are finished too quickly :)

Back