Tetras

Dietingdon

Silver Member
Does anyone here just get Tetras from their CDC? And does their CDC mind them doing this? The shakes are ok, but I'm finding that they leave an after taste, where as the tetras don't.

i only get 2 tetras a week for emergencys when i am going to go out..

there are lots of people who live on them.... aslong as you up the water as they are not as diluted as the shakes...

i always only have tetra choc every week and have them all hot like hot choc,mmm lovely

Every morning I split a choc tetra between 3 coffee's, keeps me going until lunch.

As long as you drink 3 Litres of water a day, as a minimum then you should be ok on all tetra's

I'm on about 4 ltrs a day don't really make an effort to have extra as I drink them all with added water, I don't really get bored of them, think I need the monotamy of it, I find it so much easier to have them then make up the shakes and soups, I have got a couple of packs as back up though just in case.
I don't really get the after taste any more dunno if this is because I'm use to it now or because I make them with hot water if it dilutes the minerally taste a bit.

i live on the tetra's mainly. drinkin a min of 4litres water a day. I find you do get a bit bored of them but id rather drink them than the shakes so!! I always keep a couple of soups and bars just in case!

i think after my 1st 2 weeks i will just get tetras and bars, i will be able to have the water flavours then, so i'll try and drink 3 1/2 litres min per day

I only had the chocolate tetra's through the whole of my diet and never got bored, I used to have them with hot water and a spoonful of coffee as a mocha and sometimes with lots of crushed ice to make a bigger drink (plus it solves having to have extra water with them:))

Tracey
x

ewww fishy bananas :eek:

sounds nice with the choc maybe i will dilute it with some cold water and see how that goes! Im not so keen on the chocs but might try them again with hot water :)

Back