• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

i only get 2 tetras a week for emergencys when i am going to go out..

there are lots of people who live on them.... aslong as you up the water as they are not as diluted as the shakes...
Every morning I split a choc tetra between 3 coffee's, keeps me going until lunch.

As long as you drink 3 Litres of water a day, as a minimum then you should be ok on all tetra's
I'm on about 4 ltrs a day don't really make an effort to have extra as I drink them all with added water, I don't really get bored of them, think I need the monotamy of it, I find it so much easier to have them then make up the shakes and soups, I have got a couple of packs as back up though just in case.
I don't really get the after taste any more dunno if this is because I'm use to it now or because I make them with hot water if it dilutes the minerally taste a bit.
i live on the tetra's mainly. drinkin a min of 4litres water a day. I find you do get a bit bored of them but id rather drink them than the shakes so!! I always keep a couple of soups and bars just in case!
I only had the chocolate tetra's through the whole of my diet and never got bored, I used to have them with hot water and a spoonful of coffee as a mocha and sometimes with lots of crushed ice to make a bigger drink (plus it solves having to have extra water with them:))

sounds nice with the choc maybe i will dilute it with some cold water and see how that goes! Im not so keen on the chocs but might try them again with hot water :)