Text Support Buddy

ha thats what i was thinking.....im going out on Saturday night for my birthday, gonna be good though, and next week im going away for the weekend and i would sooooo love some new clothes for both.

I have decided not to though because they probably wont fit me for more than a month :D

soooo shall i buy something smaller or just get new shoes....

decisions decisions...!!

hey shelz.........cant find any other posts, although i admit i havent looked that hard....did you go? have you started??? how ya doing??

questions, questions xx

Yep I started, first thing Friday morning. Friday was a nice easy day being as I was at work, busy at work which kept my mind occupied. Mother always bakes fruit cakes on a Friday so one of my mates came round to support me in my resistance.

Yesterday started well, I got a bit emotional during the day and a bit down. Cried my heart out if im honest, mainly due to the damage my ex has done. Still, I got through the day with only the 3 meals and plenty of water.

Today is a lot easier. Washed my car and spent a loada time with a mate. Its great that there are people that will support. Im not even tempted right now by conventional food Before I started the diet I could go days with out eating, i lived off coffee... Maybe thats why I'm not struggling so much - I dont know

How are you doing?

yay go you, ya making it sound easy and its really really good that you have that support!!

im ok, managed to get through my birthday weekend without a single blip so i am very happy with that :D

nice one! I cant wait til weigh in now to see how much I have actually lost, i dont think its going to be a biggie! Probably shouldnt do but Im off to the gym today for a gentle workout.

Plan on going to the holiday market too, so that should be a nice little walk with the olds! I hate it when the bf works nights.... means i gotta wait longer to see him. We havent been together long, but known him for ages. Last night we were texting and he said he wanted me for life, said if he could take the deal now where hed have me for ever he would. I told him to take it.... he sed it was a little to early to propose!!

hehe, its a great feeling, my last relationship made me feel so worthless and unwanted.

awww shelz thats so wonderful, am in a similar situation myself but will save that story for a private message somewhere i think......

the gym should be ok as long as you take it easy, and its not like you arent used to it.

i have made a huge plan for today that includes finishing the decorating of my living room, some study (im doing a photography course), a workout, and a pedicure....and i feel quite empowered knowing that by the end of the day i will have completed another successful diet day, but also loads of other stuff too :D

definately, feel free to pm at any time :)

sounds like you also have a busy day planned, i found they are the best. Its the best way to keep occupied. My stomachs been making some strange noises today, gurgling and such - I dont understand why though Im not hungry or anything!

Back