Tez's last food diary!!

oasis6918

Gold Member
Must remember to fill this in tomorrow. As you can see for the last few weeks I've been jumping diets. Finally settled on WW.

My losses -

Week 1 after pregnancy - 16lb's down
Week 2 calorie counting - 3lb's down
Week 3 slim fast plan - 2lb's down
Week 4 JUDDD - 0.5 lb's down
Week 5 calorie cycling - 2lb down
Week 6 CC/Slimfast - didn't wi.
Week 7 CC/SW - 2lb off
Week 8 SW - 1lb off
Week 9 SW - 2lb off
Week 10 SW - 2lb off
Week 11 SF - 3lb off
Week 12 CC - 3lb on gutted was ill
Week 13 WW - 3lb off
Week 14 WW - 2lb off
Week 15 WW - sts
Week 16 WW - 3lb off

Total loss so far - 38lb's off
58lb's to lose to goal x

Last edited:
So today -

B -
Slimfast 6pp
Cup of tea x 2
Milk allowance 2pp
Sugar 1pp

L-
Roll 3pp
Dairy lea light 0pp
Cheese curls 2pp

D-
WW lasagne 7pp
Cheese 3pp

S-

Points -
23pp used 12 left

Food looks fab for today, and wow you have done so well! 38lbs is amazing! here to follow :)

Thank you, I'm really trying :) x

You can see you are, it doesn't matter which route you take as long as you get there :) I really hope your enjoying ww.

Yeah I am its great, so easy and convenient. It's working great x

It's just fab when you find something that fits with your life, makes it so much easier.

Bad bad. Getting very frustrated because I can't afford to buy anything to keep me on track, what we've got in has to do but it isn't getting me very far, I'm constantly hungry. Generally having a bad day. Naomi was at doc's with injections, had a nightmare with an exploding nappy all over everywhere, and Jack also threw up all over the place. I've got environmental health coming tomorrow as I reported on landlord and my house is a tip. I'm so stressed. Week off now as its been rubbish and is my birthday on Thursday although I really wish it wasn't.
So starting again on Friday, I'm getting myself some adios, com water retention tablets, and a load of fruit to get me back on track next week xx

Ah Naomi had one the other day, Andy hadn't noticed, it was all on him, the sofa, cushions, we just put the covers back on yesterday and Jack was sick all on them tonight, so now have to start again washing them, I hate it. Naomi poor child was trying to sort her tonight it was everywhere, just trying to clean her up before bath, then just as I was done she wee'd everywhere, even in her hair. Nightmare. I tried adios once before but I kept forgetting to take them so I don't know if they work, have heard some people say they swear by them, and others say its just a con but I'll give it a go x

Let me know how you get on with the adios they might work if your doing ww or calorie controlled diet! boots have got some tablets out that look good xl I think they help burn off the fat and decreases ur appiette but there probably quite expensive.

You had a good day yersterday then, hope they are better today, im bit luckly that got leather so I can just give them a wipe, fabric wudnt go down well with Maisie!

Yeah will do
Todays food

B-
Cup of tea x 2
Activia breakfast pot
8pp total

L-
Cheese curl sandwich 8pp

D-
Half pasta n sauce 7pp

S-
Mini buttons 2pp