TGIF !! Friday's hour by hour....lets do it!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hedgemag, 11 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Morning, bit late with the daily today. Sorry folks. Do feel free to start it though if Im having a lay in ;):D

Nearly the weekend and the weather is still pants :mad:

Hope you all have a fabby day despite the weather, and get losing.

HM
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gilly28

Gilly28 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Maggie - was gonna start thread today but have done before and no-one noticed ...oh well...Im still here and on day 4...feeling a bit hungry and am in Ketosis...with no friends due to breathe ..lol (joking)

I tried on my size 16 trousers last night and was going to wear them out to theatre - but sitting too long may have cut me in half...just another half stone should do it...

Have a good day everyone..

4. airgirl

airgirl Gold Member

Hello ladies, well where i am the sun is shining (tempted fate), sat on my laptop addicted to this site. Called in sick at work so not even leaving the house...these hours will be painful.x

5. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

Afternoon everyone. Its raining really hard here and its thundering too. DD breaks up for summer holidays this afternoon so im trying spring clean the house, but its just not happening.

6. scorpio dawny

scorpio dawny keeps on trying

Start Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5.8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.7lb(9.52%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    Hi all, day 5 ssing for me, feeling really good,its so good to feel in control again.

7. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya,

A very boring friday at work today and I can't wait to go home. Had some yummy choc mint for brekkie and had some chicken and cucumber for lunch about an hour ago. Will have my cappuccino around 4 and trying to finish my 3litres that I have at work. Don't feel hungry today as I'm probably in ketosis but somehow just not feeling it today....I'm sure I'll brighten up when it's time to go home :D

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

2litres and 2shakes down for me :D :D

9. abz

abz Gold Member

am into my third litre of water and feeling hungry and tired and generally poop. and i have to work the entire weekend. not a happy bunny :( ah well. i get to leave here in half an hour :D

abz xx

10. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Has anyone seen the sun today??????

11. scorpio dawny

scorpio dawny keeps on trying

Start Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5.8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.7lb(9.52%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    still sunny here

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.