TGIF !! Friday's hour by hour....lets do it!!!!

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning, bit late with the daily today. Sorry folks. Do feel free to start it though if Im having a lay in ;):D

Nearly the weekend and the weather is still pants :mad:

Hope you all have a fabby day despite the weather, and get losing.

HM
x

Hi Maggie - was gonna start thread today but have done before and no-one noticed ...oh well...Im still here and on day 4...feeling a bit hungry and am in Ketosis...with no friends due to breathe ..lol (joking)

I tried on my size 16 trousers last night and was going to wear them out to theatre - but sitting too long may have cut me in half...just another half stone should do it...

Have a good day everyone..

Hello ladies, well where i am the sun is shining (tempted fate), sat on my laptop addicted to this site. Called in sick at work so not even leaving the house...these hours will be painful.x

Afternoon everyone. Its raining really hard here and its thundering too. DD breaks up for summer holidays this afternoon so im trying spring clean the house, but its just not happening.

Hiya,

A very boring friday at work today and I can't wait to go home. Had some yummy choc mint for brekkie and had some chicken and cucumber for lunch about an hour ago. Will have my cappuccino around 4 and trying to finish my 3litres that I have at work. Don't feel hungry today as I'm probably in ketosis but somehow just not feeling it today....I'm sure I'll brighten up when it's time to go home :D

am into my third litre of water and feeling hungry and tired and generally poop. and i have to work the entire weekend. not a happy bunny :( ah well. i get to leave here in half an hour :D

abz xx

Back