***TGIF***

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
:talk017:

Morning luvvies. Well the weekend starts here - or so they say (who 'they' are i have no idea though!)
Anyone have any fantastically exciting plans for the weekend? I'm lucky enough to have a babysitter on Saturday, so get a few hours off with hubby!! :D Have no idea what we're going to do yet, but just not having to deal with the kids for a bit will be WONDERFUL!!! (i love my kids but half term starts next week and the girls being eight and seven have already started the pre puberty arguing thats accompanied with hormones! I'm sure Ellie is starting puberty early - she's like a 13 year old!!)
How do you guys plan on surviving the weekend and all the syns that throw themselves in your path? Hubby has already suggested fish and chips for tonights meal plan - God knows what he has planned when we don't have the kids on Saturday!
:eatdrink051:

:talk017:

Lol this weekend I shall be mostly working!
Im a registered baby sitter, so working this evening and tomorrow evening. Tomorrow daytime is spent taking daughter to swimming and then Stagecoach acting school, then trying to catch up on house bits and bobs. Sunday we are going to Fairford to the RIAT show and cant wait..hope the weather is nice!

I'm working nightshift at the moment for the month. Starting work at midnight tonight! :cry:until 9am Wednesday morning!

I wish this was the weekend for me! :p

I am out of work at 4pm - it can't come quick enough! Then off to Costco to buy a birthday cake for my mum as it was her 40th birthday on Wednesday and there's a surprise BBQ for her tomorrow! Flexi syn day for me as I have a flat warming party to go to tomorrow night as well.. eeeek! But not been out for a long time so I think I deserve a good old flexi syn day lol.

Enjoy the weekend guys.. and if you're working it then *big hugs* enjoy your time off when it comes and we are all back at work lol! xxxx

Back