I came, I saw....I cupcaked!

Hi Vamp

I'm no expert but I would say too much ham (I'm old school), not enough water and we're not allowed lamb. Hope this helps! : D

Stuffed marrow always reminds me of Deirdre a la Corrie!! ;)

P x

Hi Vamp

I'm no expert but I would say too much ham (I'm old school), not enough water and we're not allowed lamb. Hope this helps! : D

Stuffed marrow always reminds me of Deirdre a la Corrie!! ;)

P x

Oh and very naughty black pudding, of course!! ;)

P x

Hi Vampyra! I'm no expert (having failed miserably my first go at Dukan) but I would say you are not eating nearly enough protein or drinking enough water. You've got people on here who eat a whole roasted chicken and more in a day, I personally can go through the mince flan made with 500g lean mince and a grilled chicken breast or fish to boot, plus yoghurts, etc. That is unless your portions of what you've eaten are way bigger than what they sound :) As for water, can you fill a 1.5 or 2 litre bottle and keep it at your desk at work or somewhere nearby and have a glass every hour?

Haha Pauline, was kinda hoping the black pudding wouldnt be noticed, just snook it in quietly.

i had the lamb steak coz it says in cruise you can have leg of lamb in the meat list, and it was a nice changefrom chicken, chicken chicken! Lol. Wont have it again then if thats the case.

Hm Im a bit stuck now then as ham is one of the things i have for a quick lunch...ie rollups with cottage cheese, ham omelette.....i get the dry cured chunky ham. Looks like im going to end up eating sliced chicken and turkey patties.
At least ive got prawns tomorrow. ;0).

How you doing? Noticed on someone elses diary you replied you met hubby on tinternet dating. I met my hubby of ten years on a chat site too, just by accident really, got chatting, met up after couple months, year later he proposed and I moved up from Stafford to here, year later got married and this year tenth anniversary. Best thing ever.

I agree with the girls up your protein and water,tea exc and try to hydrate earlier in the day to stop night pees xxx For quick desk lunches I havre the quiche or tins of salmon and make sure you have your oat bran every day xxx

How you doing? Noticed on someone elses diary you replied you met hubby on tinternet dating. I met my hubby of ten years on a chat site too, just by accident really, got chatting, met up after couple months, year later he proposed and I moved up from Stafford to here, year later got married and this year tenth anniversary. Best thing ever.

Ooh. There's still hope for me then.

Hi Vampyra! I'm no expert (having failed miserably my first go at Dukan) but I would say you are not eating nearly enough protein or drinking enough water. You've got people on here who eat a whole roasted chicken and more in a day, I personally can go through the mince flan made with 500g lean mince and a grilled chicken breast or fish to boot, plus yoghurts, etc. That is unless your portions of what you've eaten are way bigger than what they sound :) As for water, can you fill a 1.5 or 2 litre bottle and keep it at your desk at work or somewhere nearby and have a glass every hour?

No, portions are just small...im afraid of overdoing it! Today for instance a lamb steak and two small chicken breasts coated in yogurt with spices. But that filled me up.

Yes, ive got some water at work...getting chance to drink it is the thing.....i know that sounds daft but im tied to the boss really and were in and out of the office all day long, totally manic. i do my best but tend to drink more when im home.
As soon as I go for a drink of either my tea or water she sends me off to do something or needs sumat typing or make calls....drives me mad. Today we had fifteen minute lunch break tops as we were between meetings. I need to get outa there really but not many jobs round here to move to.

Can I ask a question? Some of the recipes, in the book and online ie the cheeseburger pie, state cheese......what cheese and amount can we have on cruise? Or not at all. For example, if i grated a small amount of parmesan or cheddar into meat balls when making up would that be ok? Im trying to think of alternatives for lunches.

they say 5% and under and if you want it you have to buy on line xxx cheeseburger pie is just as nice without it I would say no cheese at all till conso xxx

met my hubby of ten years on a chat site too, just by accident really, got chatting, met up after couple months, year later he proposed and I moved up from Stafford to here, year later got married and this year tenth anniversary. Best thing ever.

Fabulous :D

P x

Monday and Tuesday were pp days to make up for veg on Sunday!

Today was also to be a pp day which is what it started as but didnt eat much during the day and felt I needed something a bit more substantial for tea so had today:

breakfast. ....two tablespoons oatbran as porridge, cup of decaff tea
lunch at work....erm ham slices and half tub cottage cheese. Blackcurrant sf jelly
tea....ff meatballs with homemade tomato amd chipotle sauce and ribbons of courgette.
muller light vanilla yogurt

cup of decaff tea.

have lost a bit and down to 10'12lbs. Weekend coming, going to do some more walking whatever the weather!

except ham xxx looking god vamp, I m hoping to run at weekend but the weather wont make a difference to me ill be on the wii lol

except ham xxx looking god vamp, I m hoping to run at weekend but the weather wont make a difference to me ill be on the wii lol

Haha, wish I had one of those. I wont have chance to get out walking this weekend but judging by the forecast thats a good thing!

Weighed in this morning, still at 10'12lbs so think I must have stalled on Cruise ?? I have been good too, turned down a slice of coffee cake at work even though it looked very nice and inviting.
Have stopped having ham for lunches and gone back to chicken. Thinking of giving it another week to see if I lose anything then if not, may decide to go back to the beginning and restart Attack for a few days. What do you think ladies? Is this just a blip and should I just carry n regardless? Beginning to lose faith.

Back