Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Tgi's please help

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by dd82, 10 September 2011 Social URL.

1. dd82

dd82 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.5lb(24.35%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I went to Tgi's today and tried to pick sensibly and had the bean burger with a wedge salad which I scraped all the cheese sauce off but I cannot find any nutritional values or calories any where so I have no idea how to syn this now , I can feel my self having a massive wobble thinking I have blown it can any one help

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. toastycheese

toastycheese Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Say prob 15-20 for the burger without bun I'm only guessing this though

4. toastycheese

toastycheese Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Don't worry to much is a one off just enjoy it and jump back to plan :) shouldn't get a gain or would be min can work it back, is no loss x

5. dd82

dd82 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.5lb(24.35%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thankyou I just can't believe how little info there is about there food, I like to feel n control o what I have had even if it is bad I can write it down and move on from there now it's just bugging me lol

6. toastycheese

toastycheese Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    I know I did email them about this, they said there working on them just annoying I know how you feel, I have the steak no sauce or glaze, small amount of chips and side salad instead of the veg which is cooked in butter

7. Charlotte-May

Charlotte-May Member

Start Weight:
    10st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My sister in law had the jd sesame chicken strips for starter, chicken breast mash and veg for main and a desert with 2 cocktails but stuck to the plan the rest of the week and still managed to lose 6lbs! It was her first week though, youll be fine, i am too waiting on the nutritional values as i like to eat there.. alot lol

8. dd82

dd82 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.5lb(24.35%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That is fantastic I really enjoyed it an want to go back but not without being prepared so fingers crossed they will answer the email x well done to the 6 lb though that is amazing

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.