Tgi's please help

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by dd82, 10 September 2011 Social URL.

1. dd82

dd82 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.5lb(24.35%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I went to Tgi's today and tried to pick sensibly and had the bean burger with a wedge salad which I scraped all the cheese sauce off but I cannot find any nutritional values or calories any where so I have no idea how to syn this now , I can feel my self having a massive wobble thinking I have blown it can any one help

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. toastycheese

toastycheese Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Say prob 15-20 for the burger without bun I'm only guessing this though

4. toastycheese

toastycheese Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Don't worry to much is a one off just enjoy it and jump back to plan :) shouldn't get a gain or would be min can work it back, is no loss x

5. dd82

dd82 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.5lb(24.35%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thankyou I just can't believe how little info there is about there food, I like to feel n control o what I have had even if it is bad I can write it down and move on from there now it's just bugging me lol

6. toastycheese

toastycheese Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    I know I did email them about this, they said there working on them just annoying I know how you feel, I have the steak no sauce or glaze, small amount of chips and side salad instead of the veg which is cooked in butter

7. Charlotte-May

Charlotte-May Member

Start Weight:
    10st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My sister in law had the jd sesame chicken strips for starter, chicken breast mash and veg for main and a desert with 2 cocktails but stuck to the plan the rest of the week and still managed to lose 6lbs! It was her first week though, youll be fine, i am too waiting on the nutritional values as i like to eat there.. alot lol

8. dd82

dd82 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.5lb(24.35%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That is fantastic I really enjoyed it an want to go back but not without being prepared so fingers crossed they will answer the email x well done to the 6 lb though that is amazing

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.