Tgi's please help

dd82

Gold Member
I went to Tgi's today and tried to pick sensibly and had the bean burger with a wedge salad which I scraped all the cheese sauce off but I cannot find any nutritional values or calories any where so I have no idea how to syn this now , I can feel my self having a massive wobble thinking I have blown it can any one help

Thankyou I just can't believe how little info there is about there food, I like to feel n control o what I have had even if it is bad I can write it down and move on from there now it's just bugging me lol

I know I did email them about this, they said there working on them just annoying I know how you feel, I have the steak no sauce or glaze, small amount of chips and side salad instead of the veg which is cooked in butter

My sister in law had the jd sesame chicken strips for starter, chicken breast mash and veg for main and a desert with 2 cocktails but stuck to the plan the rest of the week and still managed to lose 6lbs! It was her first week though, youll be fine, i am too waiting on the nutritional values as i like to eat there.. alot lol

That is fantastic I really enjoyed it an want to go back but not without being prepared so fingers crossed they will answer the email x well done to the 6 lb though that is amazing

Back