Thai Chicken Soups

xSherrie.Chointellex

Silver Member
I've heard mainly good feedback about the Thai Chicken Soup, Im going to be buying a bumper pack of 50 soups/shakes online and then getting the Tesco Ultra Slim bars, so I need to decide which bumper pack Im going to choose as its only one flavour.

I just need to know if the Thai Chicken Soup tastes very gingery as I hate ginger. I don't mind a mild taste but if it tastes mainly of ginger then I wont be able to eat it lol but they sound so scrummy and I know its a favourite for many people. HELP?! x

I bought a bumper pack of Thai Chicken soups and sadly found them disgusting. To me they tasted like mild thai chicken milk/cream with a really gross aftertaste and I just could not drink more than 2 mouthfulls. I tried to make them taste nice by adding garlic powder and corriander etc but still couldn't keep them down. I emailed Exante and they refunded me in full including delivery cost. Therefore I strongly suggest you buy single packs of the soups before you take the dive! X

Sent from my HTC

Thankyou for the advice Squish. I will make my mind up over the next few days as to what to do. Limited funds so I think I may just have to take the dive unfortunately, cant afford to buy a select few and pay for delivery as well. Oh well we will see x

It's very difficult to make a decision based on what other people like ... for example, the Thai Chicken flavour is my favourite. I love it and could have it every day.

It's not gingery at all. I do have it topped with chilli powder and black pepper but that's because I eat ALL my soups that way.

Ah yes the delivery is pretty steep when you just want to just try a few! I bought them as I was trying to inspire myself to keep at the diet but sadly I found them gross :( I know they are a popular flavour on here though and I am probably just weird, hehe! X

Sent from my HTC

It's very difficult to make a decision based on what other people like ... for example, the Thai Chicken flavour is my favourite. I love it and could have it every day.

It's not gingery at all. I do have it topped with chilli powder and black pepper but that's because I eat ALL my soups that way.

Thanks RD.
I think Im just going to order them, and if I absolutely hate them then I will do what Squish did and send Exante an email and see if they will refund me so I can get some different ones. Im going to be ordering them a little early anyway so I will have time to do this x

Ah yes the delivery is pretty steep when you just want to just try a few! I bought them as I was trying to inspire myself to keep at the diet but sadly I found them gross :( I know they are a popular flavour on here though and I am probably just weird, hehe! X

Sent from my HTC

Lol! Everybody is different, I have been told that the choc shakes tastes of mould and are disgusting by a few people, and then I've seen in some posts that the choc shakes are also a lot of peoples favourites! Its all trial and error x

I love Chicken soups, vegetable, vanilla - so what does that prove? Well, not a lot. But three magic packets works for me.

Good luck whatever you decide.

GSQ

I hate the mushroom and tomato & basil soups, the chicken and veg ones were only OK but I like all the shakes.

I'm a chocolate gal! and strawberry. the vanilla is foul to me and I can't get the soups down at all however my hubby loves the soups and can't stand the shakes but he has always been one for savoury anyway whereas I love everything sweet (which is blatantly why I'm so fat lol)

Back