Cruise PP Thai Green Curry Marinade

no idea on that one Kay someone must know

Well if I am making Thai green curry I would use lemongrass, ginger, chilli and onion as a base, so perhaps blitz those into some yoghurt. I would be wary of the ready made pastes in case they contain any nasties.

Hi I found a spice mix from Schwartz that is nice: Lemongrass and cardamom. Warning - contains SALT.
Green Chilli, Lemon Grass & Cardamom | Ingredients, Nutritional Information & Usage Ideas | Schwartz
I bung it into anything - usually joghurt for marinating, but be aware the joghurt will curdle on cooking, you could always stir in some more after you've taken the dish off the heat.

I also tried this:
Kitchen Guru Thai Green Curry (30g) Kitchen Guru Thai Green Curry (30g) in Sainsbury's | mySupermarket

I thought it was good because you get the different spices and can mix to taste.
Contains:
Ground galangal.
Fine cut lemon grass.
Coriander & cumin mix.
Cumin seeds.
Kaffir lime leaf powder.
Ground black pepper.

Ready-mixed curry pastes (Indian too) contain oil which is why you should avoid them, esp if you recipe calls for 1 Tb of paste and stick with dry spices - but check for added salt etc.

Happy cooking!

i use a paste and some light coconut milks really arent that high in fat and carbs if you only use a little, but shhhhh you shouldnt have them :D

Back