Thailand in 2 weeks...why have I been off plan for the last 3 :(

amy2307

I started slimming world again yesterday after falling off the wagon a few weeks after xmas.....i so wanted to be slim for my holiday and i actually kinda liked my figure in august....and its gradually slipped :( Im still not as big as i was im just annoyed at myself.....i have stuck to the plan as far as meals go....but since when are cakes, chocolate, sweets, biscuits, crisps (the list goes on) part of the plan on such a large scale!! And not just one or two....who packs of biscuits....I did manage one day yesterday on plan......but i still find myself wanting to eat! Yesterday I ate couscous after tea....not ideal i know but its better than syns....I wish I could go back to how I was on plan before,,,,i dont even know why im eating crap....its purely because i want chocolate and cake not becuase my mood has changed :(

Sorry for the rant everyone....im just determined to stick to plan for the last two weeks before my holiday so hopefully i can complete day 2 today...wish me luck :( x

Hi Amy

You are only eating crap because you are buying it. Don't buy it :) Why not make yourself a lovely, healthy, filling Thai curry to get you in the mood?

What do you plan to wear on holiday? Try on your holiday gear and imagine how more comfy you will feel in it in two weeks if you have a fab fortnight. Good luck and enjoy your hols :character00238:

Thank you for your reply :) We dont normally have crap in the house....so when i eat crap its because I purposely go out to buy it! But im even overeating things like fruit ryvitas and cereal bars which arent too bad.....if you have one!!

I will put on my bikini to get back the good frame of mind i think, thank you x

Back