Thank god for inches!

kellymundy

Gold Member
I have had my weigh in today and I knew I was in for a small loss (I weigh at home to!:p) and I was prepared for it but didn't like the idea of having it confirmed. I thought it was only going to be 1/2lb so felt a bit better when it came back as a 2lb loss!
What has really cheered me up though is that I've lost a further 2 inches off my waist and 1 inch off my hips!!!:talk017:
It just goes to show that it's true that if you don't lose the lbs there's a good chance you'll lose the inches!

congratulations :D

i had the same thing this week, 1.5lb off but quite a few inches and have had no inches off the places i measure for a couple of weeks but plenty of lb off.

Well done!!!

Well done. It don't half keep you motivated doesn't it!

congrats! it's nice when you can see a difference, doesn't matter whether it's weight or inches, they're both as good :D

Great news, I can only live in hope.

Keep up the good work.

Take Care

Michelle x

Before my CDC even measured me she had said that she could see I'd got smaller around my waist. Always a good sign when someone you see every week can see a difference in your size!

Before my CDC even measured me she had said that she could see I'd got smaller around my waist. Always a good sign when someone you see every week can see a difference in your size!

especially when it's someone who wouldn't say it just for the sake of it as well :D

I've made a point of not listening to anyone who's ever said to me "you've lost weight" when I know in fact I've put it on!!! but I'm gracefully accepting compliments from the people who don't normally comment!!! even my grandad, who said "you've got legs!" (I assumed he meant it in a good way ;))

Well done!

I have had my weigh in today and I knew I was in for a small loss (I weigh at home to!:p) and I was prepared for it but didn't like the idea of having it confirmed. I thought it was only going to be 1/2lb so felt a bit better when it came back as a 2lb loss!
What has really cheered me up though is that I've lost a further 2 inches off my waist and 1 inch off my hips!!!:talk017:
It just goes to show that it's true that if you don't lose the lbs there's a good chance you'll lose the inches!

Hey well done mrs,

you are doing brilliantly, i on the other hand am meandering a bit, i have not put on any weight but feel like i have hit the wall, i have been sliding for a couple of weeks in my head really. got a family party tomorrow so after that going to try and reel my head in. I am still sticking to my 1000 cals per day but cant face another shake??

My weigh in was yesterday and it was week 9 and no loss at all! Was quite gutted, but have lost an inch on my waist!

Thats brilliant! Well done you.

I only had a pound loss this week, but had lost a whopping 2" off my bust! I love the tape measure.

Theresa x

Back