Thank god for options

amythyst5961

Silver Member
Had a huge sweet craving tonight and normally I would eat buttons, haribo, donuts.... somtimes 3 together :eek:

After reading a post I got some quark and mixed in a mint options hot chocolate with a teaspoon of water....

OMG - It was lovely and actually It was so thick it took me ages to eat it and feel a bit sickly.... fantastic. Sweet craving gone for only 2 syns.

xxxx

Sounds heavenly.......Can I ask what Haribo is please?

Jelly sweets - Haribo starmix ....... mm foamy eggs, hearts and jelly cola bottles.

:eek: You don't know what Haribo is! You haven't lived!
xm84.jpg

Don't try them now though, you'll get addicted like I did and spend 3 years in Haribo rehab, with dreams of being chased by the teddy bears and swimming in a giant rings and having foam eggs for breakfast...

:eek: You don't know what Haribo is! You haven't lived!
xm84.jpg

Don't try them now though, you'll get addicted like I did and spend 3 years in Haribo rehab, with dreams of being chased by the teddy bears and swimming in a giant rings and having foam eggs for breakfast...

mmmmmmmm by any chance are these free ??? :p:p:p

i am going to try the quark and options.

let me tell you a story about haribo rings!!
not long been going out with my hubby and we went to the cinema and he had bought himself a lovely bag of blue haribos. half way through the film looked at my hubby's hands and he had the rings on his fingers eating them !!!!

i bet you thought that i was going to say something else didnt you !!;););)

i am going to try the quark and options.

let me tell you a story about haribo rings!!
not long been going out with my hubby and we went to the cinema and he had bought himself a lovely bag of blue haribos. half way through the film looked at my hubby's hands and he had the rings on his fingers eating them !!!!

i bet you thought that i was going to say something else didnt you !!;););)

lol sure did!!! I need to forget about Haribo now......

:p

well he would of been a little boy if he managed to get haribo on it lol

ok how much quark do i use to the options,im raring to go

So do you mix the options with the water before you mix it into the quark, or does it really not matter which way round you do it?

Did you add extra sweetner?

Cheers, J x

You know the Haribo advert from a while back, where the bloke falls over in the airport because he is being silly, chasing around, and his kids tell him off?

That bloke is my friend Mark. He got me a gig on Radio 4 once, talking about the Oscars. The BBC paid me FORTY English pounds!

Back