Thank goodness for Curry powder...

Scarybush

Have already started to dread the Chicken soups, have been putting chilli flakes in since the start, but last nite really struggled to drink the soup...But went over to tesco for the cats bits and bobs and picked up a little pot of powdered curry, and I have to say it makes its so much better...

Is there anything else that I can put into the soup to safely improve the flavour..

Adding anything to the shakes or soups isnt allowed hun - so nothing can be added 'safely' sorreeee!

Ah no, could of swore I say it somewhere that it was okay to add a sprinkle of Curry powder...Ah back to the vile chicken soup till next week. And just get the Starwberry, chocolate, and vanilla..

Thanks Summergurl

Nope, not even salt or pepper should be added.
Some people do add stuff and manage to get away with it but for others it may affect their weight loss. x

Not that I'm encouraging this by any means, but I added black pepper to my soup and it never affected my losses at all.

Thanks Abbie..Not sure how the curry powder would mess up weightloss or ketosis..all the ingredients are leaf, or seeds and non are from citric fruits..Ah well...will give the black pepper a little try...
Thanks hun

No worries at all hun :) Just hope it works for you. xx

Back