Thank goodness for T.V.

fillymum

synful soul
I have never been so happy to have T.V.

I have been able to watch every second of the Queens Jubilees celebrations and have enjoyed all I have watched.

She is an amazing lady. Even tonight when her 90 year old husband is in hospital, she is there at the concert along with the rest of her family. She must be so worried but
she has dignity and control. I think she is wonderful.

She has looked lovely at every occasion, and has endured hours and hours on her feet. No mean feat for an 86 year old lady.

We are watching the concert from Buckingham Palace ...........loving it !!!!!!!!Thank you satellite T.V.

Now what makes you think I am a Royalist, no clues here.

We have just got in from a meal out and caught the end of this on tv - the Queen looks amazing and I thought that Prince Charles speech was lovely! Gave me the goosebumps to see all those people gathered together to celebrate! The fireworks were fab as well! :)

Well said Sue...She is an amazing Lady and I wish her husband Philip a speedy recovery!

Makes me proud to be British and Britain does this sort of thing so well.

I agree Charles has changed so much and has a fantastic sense of humour. I loved his opening " Your Royal Highness,mummy "

She's amazing, must be exhausted bless her. I don't have her stamina & I'm only 35 (36 in a few days lol)

Absolutely - three cheers for television. No queuing, no getting wet, no long journey home, a cup of tea when you want one, and your own loo! Makes you wonder why anyone ever goes to these things!!

Charles used to annoy me but lately its been good to see a different side to him. I grew up as a "child of Diana" - in a manner of speaking, I was 7 when they married so was very awestruck with the whole fairytale wedding although I do remember thinking while watching the wedding on a black and white portable telly while on holiday in Anglesey that surely someone should have ironed her dress for her...

Anyway, we all know how that turned out and I have to say I was quite cross with Charles for being such a mischief, but then you see with the benefit of hindsight that the whole relationship was just wrong in so many ways and he is with the right woman now.

I actually quite like Camilla, I think she's more down to earth and a much better match for him.

Not that my opinion matters one jot. But if she brings out the best in him and makes him happy, and that makes him a better king and person as a result, then that's got to be a good thing.

Still think there's some "Hewitt" in the genetics of a certain prince somewhere though...

I once saw a picture of Prince Harry shouting at some photographers outside a nightclub. He looked the absolute image of Prince Philip.

I thin Harry looks an awful lot like Dianas brother.

As for Charles I disagree, but will not say any more on the matter x

Harry also looks like his maternal grandfaher and his maternal unccle the 9th Earl of Spencer.

0614_prince_harry_2-1.jpg

This is an interesting compliation of photos of Diana's body guard and her brother alongside Harry.
I too like Charles these days and really like Camilla.

Harry also looks like his maternal grandfaher and his maternal unccle the 9th Earl of Spencer.

0614_prince_harry_2-1.jpg

This is an interesting compliation of photos of Diana's body guard and her brother alongside Harry.
I too like Charles these days and really like Camilla.
I think he is the image of Philip and is looking more and more like this side of the family!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think he is the image of Philip and is looking more and more like this side of the family!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jayne !!! I agree.

Back