Thank goodness hubby's reached day 7 of ss !!

CAROLYN

CWP CONSULTANT
Hi everyone !
Although I remember only too well how the first 3 days on SS can be the worst, I didn't realise until this week what it's like to actually live with someone who's going through the first 3 days !
My hubby started SS on Monday but decided to ignore my advice , had a takeway the night before , so felt really ill the first 3 days !
He was really badtempered , so me & the kids tried to keep out of his way as much as we could !
Anyway, on day 3, he shouted " get those scales out NOW ( I'm his CDC ! lol ! ) & if I haven't lost weight, I'm going to the chippy ! "
BUT when he found that he'd lost 7lbs already, he decided that as CD DOES work, he'd be staying with the diet after all !!
Now he's reached day 7 & in ketosis, he's feeling great, his mood has changed & me & the kids don't have to hide away anymore !

So, anyone who's just started CD & struggling , just stick with it for the first week & it DOES get better !!

CAROLYN x

I wish u had posted this at the beginning of jan. i started n gave up cause it was awful. but am restarting tomoro, and hoping to make it past week one!

Back