Thank goodness hubby's reached day 7 of ss !!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by CAROLYN, 25 January 2009 Social URL.

1. CAROLYN

CAROLYN CWP CONSULTANT

Hi everyone !
    Although I remember only too well how the first 3 days on SS can be the worst, I didn't realise until this week what it's like to actually live with someone who's going through the first 3 days !
    My hubby started SS on Monday but decided to ignore my advice , had a takeway the night before , so felt really ill the first 3 days !
    He was really badtempered , so me & the kids tried to keep out of his way as much as we could !
    Anyway, on day 3, he shouted " get those scales out NOW ( I'm his CDC ! lol ! ) & if I haven't lost weight, I'm going to the chippy ! "
    BUT when he found that he'd lost 7lbs already, he decided that as CD DOES work, he'd be staying with the diet after all !!
    Now he's reached day 7 & in ketosis, he's feeling great, his mood has changed & me & the kids don't have to hide away anymore !

So, anyone who's just started CD & struggling , just stick with it for the first week & it DOES get better !!

CAROLYN x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. edibeedee

edibeedee Optifast Girl!

Diet:
    Optifast
    thanks for posting this, i am sure it will help someone.
    edi

4. MrsDannyDyer

MrsDannyDyer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.12%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    I wish u had posted this at the beginning of jan. i started n gave up cause it was awful. but am restarting tomoro, and hoping to make it past week one!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.