Thank goodness today is over

wants2bnormal

6 stone to lose!
Well... heres my first rant of the day for anyone interested.

1. Had job interview, went ok i think i hope!!:rolleyes:
2. HAd to move all my stuff today back to mummy dearest cos ex man is being a tube, so not a happy bunny:mad::cry:
3. CD replied to my e-mail about CDC and only gave me her number which i have which ive tried and e-mailed and still not heard anything back really losing patience with this,, maybe its its a sign and its not my time to do CD :sigh:

dont think so, its so frustrating not being able to get started because the CDC wont get her finger out lol!! its just making me think what she going to be like when i actually start CD

Not all CDC's are listed on the website hun. Have you tried phoning CD to see if there are any other CDC's in your area?

I emailed and she emailed back with the 1 CDC in my area :(

aww i know it sucks hun. shir i was thinking about changing my cdc because mine was over a 2hr drive away and a new one came on the site. she never rang back after i left msg's but i finally got her and she was busy and said she would def ring me the following afternoon.but no she didnt so i gave up. hard to imagine what they would be like as cdc's if they wont actually get speaking to the clients\!! wreck your head wudnt it

Hi, if you don't get any joy with your CDC calling you back - try W8 as they do it online

Welcome to All About W8!

I have been doing this for about 8 weeks - seems to be similar to CD other than you don't need to do sole source if you don't want to. Its an online or consultant set up so if there is no consultant in your area, then you can buy your packs online and do the weigh in yourself - need to be disciplined to do it that way though.

LRO xx

Thanks LRO will have a look :D :D!!!

Back