thank u ive made my decision

Paula,

Just wanted to say well done on your decision, I'm sure you'll do great and I really hope you have a fantastic 2 weeks. Enjoy the build up to your departure and I hope everything goes smoothly for you from now on in.

Can't wait until you're back with us when you're settled in OZ and look forward to some pics of your new place...

I'm sure like many I'm very jealous and I'm sure you'll make a new and happy life for yourselves in your new home...

Take care

Love Han xx

Good Luck honey, keep in touch xxxxx

Good Day Paula ... Thats just to get you used to things to come lol . Well i'm glad its all happening for you girl , at last ... there will be so many things for you ahead now , and yes with it always warm there i think that helps with weight as you don't feel as hungry and plenty of BBQs ahead , might have to cut the wine out a tad until you reach where you need to be . Exciting times ahead Paula . Enjoy the flight , how long is the flight ?
Good luck Paula , keep us posted ok x ww is still good

Hi Pala , well apart from my head from helll , i'm ok , just need it to ride over , on day 2 now , and i really need this head to sort itself out . How much did you lose on CD when you did it for that week ? I guess you are finding ww easy as to CD , i guess its a good thing to do CD as it makes other diets easy lol . 22 hours god , so how are the kids all excited ?

hi missleo,i think i lost 9 or 10 pounds.The worst thing was i was really focused and wanted to carry on ,its always the way isnt it.The kids cant wait they keep saying "when we goin,are we def going" bless em xxHope your bad head goes xx

Morning Paula
My heads fine today , had two days of hell . Hey so the kids are excited thats great . Theres a few from my town going . So many people are moving there . Do you think you will miss home life , theres one thing they say about oz and that the food places are not as good as here , and no M&S , this woman on TV said she really missed the food shops here . huh well its ok Paula you are on WW so you won't mind . Thats a shame as you was so focused on CD and 9-10 loss was really good ! But you will find your way . Its day 3 for me today and i'm ticking the days off lol , you will be on the beach then this christmas ? will be so different for you Paula . I guess you will be busy with sorting out things now like booking flights up . what about your Dog , my friend round the corner has her friends dog now as she left for oz over a year ago . New life down under !

Hi Paula
Been to the lakes today with my Daughter , she wanted to go to the park . so been doing alot of walking today . I'm trying to keep busy . Taking my daughter to see another show sunday so thats another day sorted . How you doing Paula ? Hows ww feeling for you ?

hi lovey,what show are you going to see?Im fine been out walking today and just keeping busy.Ww is fine sticking to my points.What dayare you on todayxx

day 3 today , and at the moment feeling hungry , but have to hold off till at least 5 , not long now :) The show for my daughter is sooty's Magic Castle . She will enjoy that . Just thinking of the next show to book now , before she gets to old to see them , shes just at the right age now , just 4 . Well for tonight i've got loads lined up , which for a saturday night is good . I'm going to watch The worlds greatest Elvis at 6:55 on BBC1 .. one of the Elvis whos going to be on TV is the one we saw few weeks ago , Don't know if the one we saw last year will be on Tonight , in the paper his name is mario kombou thats who we saw few weeks ago , its my OH who likes the Elvis hehe . So i am recording The x factor on itv2 at 12:20 , . Hows your day been Paula ?

oh i used to love those shows when the kids were little.Yeah my days ok chick pretty much doin the same as you lolx
Your doin so well lovey keep it upxx

Thank-you Paula .
Your also doing well to stay with it with everything going on . For a sunday i'm up early . Got to watching my X Factor soon , before my daughter takes over the tv . hehe . Hope you will have stress free day ...

hi lovey,whens your w i,your doin really well.I shall put my weight down
on friday then it will be a week after cd so if ive put any on with glchogen i will know xx

hiya hun sorry not been about had some pc probs bloody virgin so if im here and there now you know why how u doin ??

Hi Paula .. I feel like a goldfish in a bowl with all this water . it does get boring , have to go to the finishing line . Yes put your weight down you've lost . My weigh inn will be Thursday . slow week hehe . Do you feel better now doing WW Paula ? How much water did you drink on CD ?

Back