Thank you all so so much...

annaphylactic

Guess who's back...?
Ok, so possibly the shortest and most dramatic interlude - but I'm back!

I felt so so terrible last night - properly lost the plot and couldn't see through the mist of the tears and f**d to see that any good could have come from my indiscretions.... but here I am, feeling on top of the world - DETERMINED to see this through to goal, and all thanks to you lot and your support. I felt quite good when I woke up - well, actually, I felt rubbish (convinced I looked HUGE again, my tummy felt bigger, I felt wobbly etc, and I just wanted to die... but this in turn made me feel quite good about the fact I have the power to change that)...

Then I put on some cheesy pop and padded through to the kitchen to make my brekkie shake and - and I'm not usually a gushy emotional sort (who am I kidding) but a song came on by Beyonce called Listen (if you watched Dreamgirls/the X Factor final you'll know it) and I just burst into tears...

Now - you should definitely listen to the track - it is a stunning song whether you are 'into that sort of thing' or not... and, if you have lapsed and come through it, it may strike a chord. For me it was the things I was saying to my alter-foodie-ego... the part of me that has controlled my life for so long and I was putting my foot down. It was so empowering!!!

THEN I log on here, and frankly - I feel I could climb Everest right now.. the support from you all has been out of this world and I really really needed it. This forum is most certainly a part of my journey, and I now know it is as crucial for the bad times as well as the good - and I feel I've made some good friends on here. I hope we all get a chance to meet up one day. Slendablenda, Blonde Logic, Andy, Sweety, Catz, LS, Porgeous, Vintella, Mandy, FYM, Guy... from the bottom of my heart and all that mushy stuff... thank you :)

Emzski, Pete, Tange - thank you for the PMs - was going to write back individually, but everything I want to say is here in this thread, but a huge glittery genuine THANK YOU!! for caring enough.

Ok - this is turning into some sort of horrible tooth-jarringly-sweet Oscar acceptance speech, so I'll bugger off...

But do me a favour and listen to that track I mentioned - it's called Listen by Beyonce and here is a link to a video of it..
YouTube - Listen - Beyonce

And the lyrics...:

Listen,
To the song here in my heart
A melody I've start
But can't complete

Listen, to the sound from deep within
It's only beginning
To find release

Oh,
the time has come
for my dreams to be heard
They will not be pushed aside and turned
Into your own
all cause you won't
Listen....

[Chorus]
Listen,
I am alone at a crossroads
I'm not at home, in my own home
And I tried and tried
To say whats on my mind
You should have known
Oh,
Now I'm done believing you
You don't know what I'm feeling
I'm more than what, you made of me
I followed the voice
you gave to me
But now I gotta find, my own..

You should have listened
There is someone here inside
Someone I'd thought had died
So long ago

Oh I'm screaming out, for my dreams to be heard
They will not be pushed aside or worse
Into your own
All cause you won't
Listen...

[Chorus]

I don't know where I belong
But I'll be moving on
If you don't....
If you won't....

LISTEN!!!...
To the song here in my heart
A melody I've start
But I will complete

Oh,
Now I'm done believing you
You don't know what I'm feeling
I'm more than what, you made of me
I followed the voice, you think you gave to me
But now I gotta find, my own..
my own...

Thank you all so so so so so so so much... :D

Love to you all xxxx

:grouphugg:

BACK ON TRACK :checkmark:
NO LOOKING BACK :checkmark:
RENEWED DETERMINATION :checkmark:

Wooo! She's back! I imagined your "oscar acceptance speech" said by you in your James Bond dress!!

Well done on the jump back on the wagon. I am here too!! We will not fall again!!

B x

"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you may never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb." - Winston at his best.

Glad to have you back. :)

Well done Anna! Welcome back :D

Hello gorgeous Anna, and welcome back.

I don't know if you have seen my most recent post on the August starters thread but I too, have had a sh!te week to put it bluntly.

I woke up today, much like you, feeling good, feeling I can see this through to goal, and with a renewed enthusiasm and determination!!

We WILL do this, you can't keep us August starters down for long ;) !!!!!!

Best of luck and keep it up honey xxx

anna i missed what happened to make you want to go away but i get the idea from some of the posts i have read.Im so glad you decided to stick with it, your a cracking girl and have been a big help to me at times so dont ever think you have failed just because of a couple of slip ups, i know i have learned alot from mine.
chin up lady
love GT xxxxxxx

delighted ur feeling more up beat hunni, u have done amazingly well and WILL get to goal. xxx

Hurrah !!
So pleased you have climbed back on.

xxx:talk017::angeldevil::devilangel::queen::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Delighted your back Anna!! Well done for getting thru it.

Big hugs. I think all us lot will have to arrange a meet someday, would be good to see everyone in real life!

Well - I missed all the drama. Shame on me for being busy!

Sorry to hear you had a rough time, but delighted you hear you are feeling so much better!

You go girl. Mhmhhmmm.

Back