Thank you all

kazslim2b

Hi all, i'm fairly new to lipotrim and love the results, but feeling really faint and weak and want to see if I feel better by at least having a protein evening meal, think i'm either going to try exante, already ordered the packs but not statred the full diet yet or atkins diet, then maybe come back to lipotrim if i'm not losing weight. Thank you all so much for all of your advice and good luck with the diet.

Kx

Last edited:
Hi there. You say you are fairly new..are you in your first week? I felt the same way at the start of Lipotrim. It does take the first week or so for real hunger pangs and light headedness to go...after a couple of weeks I only felt lightheaded if I stood up too quickly. Can you take things easy/take time off work for a day or two?

Hi dial1972,

I've been on the diet for three and a half weeks, lost now over two stone. I too feel faint when I stand up, I am also now getting terrible migraine. I don't want to stop but feel too weak to continue, also have children to look after and have to go to work so thinking of my health. I will possibly try again, especially if the other diet doesn't work for me. Thanks for tips though.

Sorry to hear this chick!!

Good luck with what ever you decide to do?

Personnaly I wouldnt try exante lol!! But thats personal preference :)

My uncle said he couldnt stray to far from home or be too far from a toilet at any one time , if you get my drift...
And a few times he didnt even make it to the toilet when he just thought he needed to fart!

Lol :)

Good luck xxxxxx

oh no you've put me off, I ordered the packs already now, recieved it and tried the bar, they are gorgeous, haven't tried anything else yet. Lets see how I go, may come running back to lipotrim if I get those side effects... Yuk!!! lol

Ok maybe im talkin about the wrong thing, is exante not those tablets that stop fat from being obsorbed?

Chels - yer on about reductil!! They are awful!!!!!!!!!

no exante is shakes soups and bars plus a meal or just the total food replacement like lipotrim. Reductil stops you feeling hungry, side effects are headaches, mood swings, etc and xenical stops the fat from being absorbed, if you eat too much fat you get horrible side effects. I'd love to stick with lipotrim, can't believe how much weight i've lost, but feel so weak and faint on the diet, does anyone else feel like that or is it just me? Must admit only drinking 2 litres of water because i'm a makeup artist and can't keep running to the toilet when I have clients. Do you think the bad side effects are because of lack of water?

In addiction to the water used to mix your diet, you must drink at least four pints of water each day - drink more if possible.

This is crucial as the foods we normally eat are made up of large amounts of water. You will not be getting an adequate amount of water unless you purposefully drink it.

Drinking should be frequent throughout the day, not all at once, this prevents it from passing through you too quickly.

The first week or two when your glycogen stores is depleting on the diet it is really the worse time for running to the loo but it does settle down.

Water,Water, Water!!!
The good news:

Water makes your metabolism burn calories 3% faster.

One glass of water before going to bed will stop hunger pangs for almost 100% of dieters.

Drinking 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly reduce back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.

A drop of 2% in body water can trigger fuzzy short term memory and reduce your ability to focus and can trigger daytime fatigue.

Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, the risk of breast cancer by 79% and a person is less likely to develop bladder cancer.

Drinking 8 glasses of water each day as you see has so many advantages we should all make more of an effort to do so.

By the time you feel thirsty you are already dehydrated.

60-70% of your body is composed of water and water has an extensive range of functions essential to life and your well-being.

Water assists with digestion, absorption and assimilation of food. If you don't drink enough water you can't get the full benefit of nutrients in the food you eat.

Assists excretion of waste from bowel and kidneys. If you don't drink enough water you get constipated and put your kidneys under stress.

Regulates body temperature. If you don't drink enough water you compromise the evaporation process your skin uses to keep you cool.

Your blood is 92% water. This is your body's transport system that distributes nutrients around your body.

In some people their brain does not differentiate between hunger and thirst and therefore they eat, when in fact they were simply just thirsty.

Try drinking a full glass of water first and see if in fact it you are just thirsty and wait for ten to fifteen minutes to see if you still feel hungry.

If you drink your water too fast it will simply pass through you and be of little benefit to your body. Your aim is to drink water consistently through the day.

The hardest thing most of us find when starting a diet plan is to increase our intake of water, yet it has been shown that those who do drink an appropriate amount of water have better weight loss results.

Some of the most obvious signs of drinking water is better skin, improved muscles, increased energy and constipation and headaches are reduced along with hunger pangs.

When you don't drink enough water your body will go into protect mode and store water, it is a built in survival mechanism to store up the essential nutrients in short supply, just in case they are not available in the future.
So remember if your are not drinking enough water you are conditioning your body to store up water. This then shows up on you in unnecessary inches and weight in the form of water retention...

Ways to check is you are getting enough water...stick out your tongue and if it is furry and bad breath can be a sign that you have not enough water passing through your mouth to keep it fresh by washing away food particles and bacteria that can build up and give you that furry tongue feeling.

You may not pee very much and the colour will be dark, without a fresh supply of water passing through your kidneys to filter waste products out of your blood.

Constipation can happen due to lack of water as the body will divert water where it is most need by other parts of your body, leaving you with harder stools to expel:( :eek:

Headache, concentration, fatigue and lack of energy can be all due to lack of water as toxins build up in the system as the body struggles to get rid of them.

I find the skin test a quick way to see if I am needing to drink more water and that is to pinch the skin on the back of my hand and it should snap back instantly if I have been drinking enough water...my skin should feel elastic.

Water one of the best beauty aids...

after Lipotrim Total Food Replacement Without Excessive Weight Regain
LIPOTRIM PHARMACY PROGRAMME.

Refeeding after Lipotrim Total Food Replacement without Excessive Weight Regain.

Preventing unnecessary weight gain after dieting...

Remember, under non-dieting the primary source of fuel that the body uses for energy is its blood sugar. When the blood sugar supply gets low the body has reserves of sugar which are stored as a complex molecule called glycogen. Glycogen is stored in the body bound to a great deal of water. When we change the amount of glycogen in the body we also change the amount of water. Glycogen and water are heavy. Changes will affect our weight a great deal and in a very short timespan. After dieting the body will again need glycogen and it will be restored with the reintroduction of food. A few simple facts about glycogen will help you to understand how to prevent a great deal of unnecessary weight regain after total food replacement.

1. Glycogen is made of sugar and that is, therefore, a carbohydrate. A pound of glycogen is worth about 1800 Calories. 1800 Calories deficit in the daily intake can use up a pound of glycogen from storage

2. Glycogen is stored with about 4 parts of water for each part of glycogen. This means that a pound of glycogen may hold an additional 4 pounds of water. 1800 Calories of Calorie deficit in the food eaten can cause a 5 pound weight loss. Compare that with the real need for fat loss. The same 1800 Calorie deficit will only use up 1/2 pound of fat.

3.Glycogen is stored in the liver, muscles and fat cells of the body. The amount we can store can vary depending upon what we eat and how much we use our muscles. Recent research suggests that some people may store as much as a kilogram of glycogen that can be mobilised in the first few days using a vlcd diet. This could mean that such a person could lose almost a stone in weight during the first few days of dieting and not yet have burned any fat.

4. Glycogen is used up and replaced as a matter of course all the time. Think of the glycogen stores the way you think of a kitchen jug that contains sugar. When the levels get low it is easy to fill it up. Daily activities of living and sleeping use glycogen up. Eating fills glycogen stores back up, every day.

5. It is possible to overfill the glycogen stores so that they contain more than the normal levels. Athletes do this and call it carbohydrate loading. Athletes stop eating carbohydrate to deplete their glycogen stores and then feast on carbohydrates. This gives them a larger reserve tank of ready fuel for endurance exercises, such as marathon running. If we eat a lot of carbohydrate foods right after dieting we will accomplish the same thing - extra glycogen that we will not burn up in a few hours of exercise; a lot of extra water that will stay as long as the glycogen (until the next diet or marathon type exercise); extra weight on the scales that cannot be distinguished from fat, makes you depressed and inclined to eat in despair. Totally unnecessary.

6. If carbohydrate foods are reintroduced gradually and in the right sequence over a period of days, the glycogen will return to a normal and modest level without unnecessary weight gain.

Carbohydrate foods include: vegetables, potato, cereal, breads, pasta/rice and fruits. There are carbohydrate foods containing a lot of simple sugars - such as fruit - and those we term 'complex', such as most vegetables.

These will form the bulk (60%) of your long term change to healthy eating buy need to be controlled during refeeding and afterwards for those who have had an insulin resistance problem.

http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-re...lacement-without-excessive-weight-regain.html

aaah yes xenical was what I was talking about!!

SORRY!!!!!

Didnt mean to put you off xxxx

That's ok Chelly, how are you getting on? read that you put on a few pounds, have you lost it now? How long did you stay on lipotrim, did you find it easy and how have you found it after refeeding and mantaining?

Hiya, Ive set up another ticker for my new goal lol!!

Im quite proud that I only gained 8lbs in 4 months, but im going to get down to 11stone this time :)

I was on it for 7 weeks and then 3 weeks of refeeding :) xxx

done xenical for 2 years only lost over 1 stone - toilet habit was a dissaster - still being slagged off over the "wild noises" thought no-one could here - only told when i came off them - hubby called them
"blue 88's" over some fighter planes (i think) that was over 5 years ago and to this day I still get referrals to my time on xenical which are now for sale in chemists known as "alli". give me l.trim any day
at least you know you can go and have a normal life without worrying where there is a toilet - and most important do you have toilet roll !!!
love munchies xo

Chelly I'm the same height as you and want to get to practically the same weight, maybe just two pound less as I want to allow myself to be able to put on two pounds and lose it again, so 10 stone 12. Good luck with your new goal and well done, you have given some great advice and are a real inspiration. I'm thinking of sticking to the diet now with extra water, just to see how it goes, I have lost so much weight its so tempting to continue. Off to see chemist, i'll get some advice from him.

Kxx

Chellywellyboot, did you manage to get any more TFR packs as i feel for you, i tried refeed but mostly stayed the same or put on a pound or two so had to go back on to TFR but i still do have 20 pounds to go, if you need any i can always pop a few in the post for you

Back