Thank you & Goodbye

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by bessie84, 12 September 2011 Social URL.

1. bessie84

bessie84 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5.5lb(39.08%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi all,

after 10 days, i can no longer do tfr and i have decided to go down a different route (weight watchers)

i just want to say thank you to you all for the support in the tiny short visit i had with you, its just toooo hard. i got EXTREMELY snappy and emotional and tiredness was a joke, ive lost 16lb in 10 days - which has given me a kick up the arse to start with healthy eating and exercise. without lipotrim giving me the motivation i would have put loads more on the 10 days.

i have 5 days of lipotrim shakes/soups - whoever wants them can have them, send me your address and i'll post them to you.... my email is [email protected]

im not leaving minimins - just going to quietly (head hung in shame) go over to weight watchers..

Thanks again - you are all SOOOOOOOOOOOO much stronger than i am - good luck with your journey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gillyella

gillyella Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(12.16%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hun hats off to you ..you gave it your best shot & done more than alot of other people could do...
    Best of luck in weight watchers .. & the future .. Take care & god bless :) xx

4. jarjj

jarjj Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on weight loss so far, would have had shakes off you but can't send message, think 'cos I'm a newbie

5. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Awww hun... hope that works better for you!!! Make sure you re-feed though hun... x

6. Teresa1970

Teresa1970 Full Member

Diet:
    lIPOTRIM
    there is no shame in deciding to do another diet what works for some does not work for others. Hold your head up high and good luck with WW x

7. meggyjill

meggyjill Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(20.46%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    good luck with ww, use the shakes you have left to refeed so you dont put lots of weight back on, a friend of mine didnt refeed and put 11 pounds on in that first week :-O x

8. jennyc

jennyc Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Diet:
    xenical
    ah bessie
    good luck on ww.and well done for getting so far.16 pounds
    wow,its good your not leaving minimins..enjoy food mmmmmm hahah xx jen

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.