Thank you & Goodbye

bessie84

Silver Member
Hi all,

after 10 days, i can no longer do tfr and i have decided to go down a different route (weight watchers)

i just want to say thank you to you all for the support in the tiny short visit i had with you, its just toooo hard. i got EXTREMELY snappy and emotional and tiredness was a joke, ive lost 16lb in 10 days - which has given me a kick up the arse to start with healthy eating and exercise. without lipotrim giving me the motivation i would have put loads more on the 10 days.

i have 5 days of lipotrim shakes/soups - whoever wants them can have them, send me your address and i'll post them to you.... my email is [email protected]

im not leaving minimins - just going to quietly (head hung in shame) go over to weight watchers..

Thanks again - you are all SOOOOOOOOOOOO much stronger than i am - good luck with your journey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hun hats off to you ..you gave it your best shot & done more than alot of other people could do...
Best of luck in weight watchers .. & the future .. Take care & god bless :) xx

Well done on weight loss so far, would have had shakes off you but can't send message, think 'cos I'm a newbie

good luck with ww, use the shakes you have left to refeed so you dont put lots of weight back on, a friend of mine didnt refeed and put 11 pounds on in that first week :-O x

Hi all,

after 10 days, i can no longer do tfr and i have decided to go down a different route (weight watchers)

i just want to say thank you to you all for the support in the tiny short visit i had with you, its just toooo hard. i got EXTREMELY snappy and emotional and tiredness was a joke, ive lost 16lb in 10 days - which has given me a kick up the arse to start with healthy eating and exercise. without lipotrim giving me the motivation i would have put loads more on the 10 days.

i have 5 days of lipotrim shakes/soups - whoever wants them can have them, send me your address and i'll post them to you.... my email is [email protected]

im not leaving minimins - just going to quietly (head hung in shame) go over to weight watchers..

Thanks again - you are all SOOOOOOOOOOOO much stronger than i am - good luck with your journey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ah bessie
good luck on ww.and well done for getting so far.16 pounds
wow,its good your not leaving minimins..enjoy food mmmmmm hahah xx jen

Back