Thank you!

fitnessqueen1

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all on the LL forum. I'm starting RTM on Monday and was just thinking about my journey. I found it so difficult at times - especially week 13 (24 June) when I was close to giving up - you really kept me going with your positive comments when I was close to despair that week (and I managed to do another 5 weeks). This forum is so supportive. If you're just starting your LL journey it is really worth it and the forum does help. I've gone from a size 20 to a size 12 (10 inches off bust, 12 of waist and 10 off hips) and I've lost 65lbs - never could figure out the ticker thingy. My confidence has come back (I didn't realise how much I'd lost my confidence until now) and I feel like me again. Best thing I ever did - looking forward to the management journey even though I'm a little apprehensive.
I'll still be coming on to the forum but thanks once again.
Yx

We started around the same time and around the same weight. Well done on coming this far. I am finding route to management very interesting and definately worth doing. Keep up the good work!

OMG what a fantastic achievement FQ1 - being a size 12 that Karen Millen dress must look amazing on you now!

Hope I can complete my journey and achieve the same results - really pleased to have lost 1st 8lb in 6 weeks so far - well on track :)

Keep us posted on RTM would love to hear how you are getting on.

Well done FitnessQueen! 65ibs is an amazing achievement :) Hope I lose as much as you!
xxx

Back