Thank you!

fingers crossed

Silver Member
My first post & its a new thread... oooh exciting!

I've been lurking here for a while now, reading people's success stories & will be starting CD this week. I'm actually quite excited about it. Its the right time.

Anyway, just wanted to say thank you to all the people who post so honestly about their ups and downs. You have inspired me!

Fingers crossed!

Hiya Fingers Crossed ( cool name!!)

Welcome to the boards and welcome to the diet.

You will love it and it really is the best diet in the world in my opinion, just make sure you drink the water along with it and you'll be your own success story before you blink.

Go for it

Mike

Good Luck with the diet. I'm sure you will do really well and you will get alot of support and help from everyone here.

xx :)

Hi Fingers crossed,

I am also starting the cambridge diet this wk and i have found this site to a fantastic inspiration.

Good luck on your first wk, let us know how you get on.

Andria xx

Good Luck to all you new members, remember, stick with it, through the good days and not so good, you will come out smelling of roses in the end, thats a promise!!

Thank you again to all of you offering words of support. I get the feeling this place could become my number 1 distraction.

Good luck to anyone else just starting out & to everyone else too.

Not sure how long this positiveness will last but I'll make the most of it (I can be a real grumpy cow... be warned!)

FC

Hiya welcome and good luck....not that you will need it. Stick with it 100% and it will fly off.

Back