My Journey begins

Hey Summer

Hope your well and had a lovely birthday.

I'm sure you'll soon shift that 5lb I wouldn't feel guilty it was your birthday your meant to enjoy it.

I don't really have the meals but plenty of soup and porridge every night, the new 400 calorie range doesn't look much smaller and from my consultant has said not much difference in taste.

Is that you back on top of it now I'm sure you are xx

I'm there, lost 3lbs of the 5 I gained I think... will update on my diary for all as I've had issues, both when slim and not so slim... xxx

Thank you Tasha for still being here xxx

Hey Tasha, just touching base with you again, after my holiday. I hope you've had a good week. It sounds like you've been doing amazing. Especially to hear how you've come off plan for a night out and then just jumped straight back into it with ease. That was always my downfall on VLCD's. I'd come off plan for a bbq or a night out and then struggle to get back into it. Your posts do inspire me to want to do a VLCD again. You sailed through the 17s. I've not done Cambridge for many years. When I did it, it was just 400 cals per day. I didn't actually realise that had changed, until I caught up on your posts. In the last few years I've been on and off Exante. I think it's a bit cheaper and there are some great support forums on Facebook. The only thing putting me off is that I'm trying to conceive and I don't want to be left with a load of leftover products. It's a catch-22, because it could actually help me to get pregnant. I love your list by the way. I have things like wanting to get back into horse riding on mine. I've never been skiing either. I also worry about the excess skin. I watched Lisa Riley's baggy body club on TV a few weeks back and it's one of my biggest worries. But, from what I've read skin is an organ and will shrink back into place given time. You're not that heavy to begin with so it shouldn't be a problem. Lisa lost 12 stone. Anyway, I won't hog your wall. Lisa xx

Hey Lisa

Hope you had a super holiday!!

Thank you for your lovely words, and to say inspire is amazing, thank you :)

I to watched that TV programme and I actually dreamt about tucking my belly in my nickers that night, it did play on my mind however what will be will be I'll keep going and see what happens.

Yes horse riding I used to do this for many years until Charlie passed away after that I didn't but I'd love to do it again.

Yea I'm currently doing the 400 because we have left the EU it can return to this, of course it's an option you can still do the 600. The menu is limited and not as much choice which I was aware of.

I do feel a little more hungry, 3rd day in its getting easier again, excited to see my results Thursday and compare.

You do what you find suits you, it has to be right so you can do it.

I personally feel it's the best diet I've done, don't get me wrong I crave food still but I've managed to find super will power from somewhere.

Yes it was a messy weekend and the guilt was worse then getting back on it and it's wasn't difficult no headaches, I felt no different.

Whatever you choose I wish you lots of luck xx

Well I haven’t been on for a little while life and work has been so busy, things are still going well and I’m still on step 1 will be moving to step 2 soon especially when the colder months arrive, well we will see I’m kind of ok still on step 1.

It’s been 8 weeks since I started and a total loss of 2st 9lb so not long I’m hoping to my 3 stone.

I am noticing lots of differences now and I finally cleared my wardrobe out, I tried on my favourite jumper from last winter which I was a lot bigger at 20st almost and it’s huge, I could get me in it twice.

I’ve started buying some new clothes just odd bits in a size 16 from a 22-24, I love it.

I still have a long way to go but what a journey so far, has to be one of the best things I’ve done in a long while. :)

17.08.2017 - 18st 7lb - START WEIGHT
24.08.2017 - 17st 10lb - loss 11lb
31.08.2017 - 17st 7lb - loss 1 st
07.09.2017 - 17st 2lb - loss 1st 5lb
14.09.2017 - 16st 10 - loss 1st 11lb
21.09.2017 - 16st 7lb - loss 2 st
05.10.2017 - 15st 11lb - loss 2st 9lb

Holy Moly Tasha!!!

That's amazing!! You're in the 15's crikey lady that is seriously amazing !!!

Keep at it!! And good plan to move to step 2. Step 1 is clearly working well for you. Will be smiling at your achievements all day. Hearing these success stories keeps me on track:)

Thank you lady

xxx

Week 9 and all is going well, still on step 1 but may introduce some chicken some evenings as start gym Wednesday and have to say I’m quite excited!!

Had a good week loss was 6lb and a total of 9 inches in 4 weeks :)

Last week I maintained however I did get weighed right in the middle of my last moment so knew that’s was going to happen so wasn’t so much a slap in the face and was quite happy to walk away knowing it wasn’t anything I done.

I do hope at some point whoever chooses or thinks about starting this journey please know it’s not as hard or scary as you think.

I still have some way to go my highest being 20 stone a total loss of 4 st 8 lb however in 9 weeks I have shed 3 stone 1 lb I never thought it would start to happen but it has :)

17.08.2017 - 18st 7lb - START WEIGHT
24.08.2017 - 17st 10lb - loss 11lb
31.08.2017 - 17st 7lb - loss 1 st
07.09.2017 - 17st 2lb - loss 1st 5lb
14.09.2017 - 16st 10 - loss 1st 11lb
21.09.2017 - 16st 7lb - loss 2 st
05.10.2017 - 15st 11lb - loss 2st 9lb

19.10.2017 - 15st 6lb - loss 3st 1lb

Even though i am not on CD, posts like there are so inspiring :D well done ladies
and Tasha wow 3 stone gone, brilliant, i bet you are feeling fantastic, and can only wonder how you will react when you reach goal
Keep doing what you doing x

How exciting I was mentioned in the Cambridge diet website.

A loss of 4 stone so far it’s great!!

I feel so different in myself and full of energy.

It is week 14 and still on ss1 but think I’m ready to move up.

3 stone to go and I can maintain, I can’t believe how quickly I’ve got here it only felt like yesterday I started.

Hope you guys are all doing well xx

Attachments

• 68C110A5-39D5-4959-B4D7-1572CF5DEE66.jpeg
    68C110A5-39D5-4959-B4D7-1572CF5DEE66.jpeg
    404.4 KB · Views: 35
Good going Tasha, so proud! Enjoy every moment. Did you ever start going to the gym? if so, how is it going for you? not too tiring or have you moved up plans to accommodate?

I'm asking because I've moved up plans on Exante - I couldn't sustain it all with just the packs. I've incorporated a meal, most times at lunch and I'm doing loads better.`

Anyway; congrats congrats xx :bestwishes::winner:

Back