My Journey begins

Hey Summer

I know I can't wait and I can't believe how different I feel in a week I already have more energy.

Just booked a week away in Tenerife next May could possibly be the first time since the late 90s I've worn a bikini I'm so excited.

We will all have to post our Christmas pics in our frocks and celebrate how great we all look :stickdance::stickdance::stickdance:

Xx

Hey Tasha,

Awe that great, when you have a holiday and Xmas parties to look forward too, it spurs you on. To be able to wear a bikini hoping to get away for Xmas although haven't decided where, But let's get those Bikini bods xxxx

So it's day 10 already I weighed myself this morning and for the passed 2 days I've lost nothing, very frustrating and don't understand why, I haven't changed what I am doing.

Don't get me wrong I'm not deterred just didn't think I'd hit a wall already, I know it says not to exercise but I have been doing some sit ups , leg strengthening and push ups nothing to over the top I don't know if that has upset it??

I think this weeks weigh in will only be a couple of pound with their scales which is going to be almost a slap in the face for only being my 2nd week.

I haven't been toilet properly either in 10 days I don't know what I am allowed to take which is ketatonic friendly as I can imagine it must be pretty bunged up :confused:

Let's hope the next 4 days something comes away :(

Last edited:
Tasha,

It happens, get some benefiber, or do what I do, pop to wilko, get some sugar free Wrigley's gum. Chew 20 sticks ... chew one till flavour has gone spit out and do again. Stay near the loo... for the day ;)...

If you haven't been at least every third day on this diet repeat above..

It does the trick nicely :) better than a colonic ...

xxx

I just had a quarter of a chicken breast cooked in the oven due to my tablets they were burning my belly when taking them, I feel so bad like I've cheated I hope this hasn't done any harm :(

It was only a few mouth falls I'm hoping this isn't loads of other calories on top and kick me out of ketosis. I can't believe how guilty I feel :(

Hey Tasha,

Chicken is pure protein, you'll be fine my lovely. Chicken is the best, you can't throw yourself out of Ketosis with that ever...

Keep going you're doing brill

xxxx

Hey Tasha,

Chicken is pure protein, you'll be fine my lovely. Chicken is the best, you can't throw yourself out of Ketosis with that ever...

Keep going you're doing brill

xxxx

Hi Summer

I felt so bad I messaged my CDC as well she laughed I felt like a secret eater haha.

I'm getting quite frustrated up to now I've lost nothing this week it's driving me mad, not even a lb.

I was sent some information about the whoosh your fat is breaking up but replaced with water and then it will just give way, I so do hope so especially with only being my 2nd week :(

I hope my 3rd isn't like this as well :(

Hope you doing well summer :) xx

A stone in 2 weeks!! That's an amazing achievement. Remember it's meant to be a stone a month...

The first week is water weight and the subsequent weeks will be 3-31/2 pounds a week, that's a great loss. Maybe 4lbs you're doing brilliantly lady keep at it

xxx

:) Hey Tasha, just catching up on your diary now as I've not been on much in the last week. You're doing amazing. The weight is flying off. How are the headaches now? Hopefully, they've eased off as your body has adjusted to the plan. It is such a convenient plan not having to worry about buying conventional food & so convenient for work etc not having to prepare lunches. :D Make sure you put that money by that you're saving though as you will need a whole new wardrobe soon. I had a little wardrobe clear out this weekend. I've not been buying clothes since all the weight gain and I've lost myself a bit. So, I've chucked out the dresses and tunic tops I've been wearing in rotation for the last few years as they don't make me feel good about myself anymore and I'm hoping this will give me another incentive to get the weight off so I can fit back into my nice clothes. I've not officially started back on the Atkins just yet as I go on holiday next week. I'm a bit in limbo at the moment. But once back after my hols I'll start back on plan properly. Anyway, enjoy the week ahead. Lisa xxx

Hey Lisa

My headaches are non existent and thank you it's not been to difficult loosing the little I have, got so much to do yet.

I am sure you'll smash the Atkins diet when you return from holiday I wouldn't have started it with go and enjoy yourself with no rules haha!!

You will buying new clothes in no time I have sorted a few of my bits out as well that I no longer need and it's retail therapy in reverse :D

I wish you all the luck and will be keeping an eye out for your updates.

Have an amazing holiday :woohoo:

So it's day 18 already, it's crazy how quick it goes.

Been a little hungry today so I am enjoying a cup of black coffee whilst updating my diary.

I've noticed a change in my clothes some bits are a bit baggy.

It's strange some days you don't feel hungry at all others I just wanna eat chicken haha.

I am definitely looking forward to moving up to step 2 I am slowly missing some type of food but not enough to cheat... no cheating here!!

I weighed myself in my scales and I'm officially in my 16's which is amazing, of course lots to do but I'm on my way :)

Last edited:
Hey Tasha, I've just been reading your diary as I've finally had some chance to sit down. I lost 5st on CD back in 2008/2009 but I restarted last Thursday back at 17st 10lb so now on day 3... it feels so much easier right now as I'm completely motivated. You are doing amazingly... it's so great when you can notice the difference as it drives you on and on,.. keep at it and I'll pop back and see how you're doing

Hey Tasha, I've just been reading your diary as I've finally had some chance to sit down. I lost 5st on CD back in 2008/2009 but I restarted last Thursday back at 17st 10lb so now on day 3... it feels so much easier right now as I'm completely motivated. You are doing amazingly... it's so great when you can notice the difference as it drives you on and on,.. keep at it and I'll pop back and see how you're doing
Hey Lolly

Thanks for your kind words.

I am sure you'll be back to that point in no time and well done getting into Day 3 I found the first couple a little hard with headaches and hunger but you just wake up one morning and feel great.

I wish you lots of luck and by the sounds of it you doing it before it will be like riding a bike.

Feel free to pop by for a chat any time we are all have one goal and support is a great tool :D

Which step have you started on?

Hey all

So I am wondering with this being my first with the dreaded lady moment creeping in expected imminently, my question is OMG I am so hungry and I mean starving, I sat at work dreaming of an Indian, chicken tikka masala with egg fried rice and naan bread, yummy however reality was a bar :( it didn't help at all, seriously this has been the worst time ever and just need this to hurry up and be over. Any ideas how to get passed this :rant:

Work every one is eating as normal and usually right next to me, got to the point I wanted to slap it out of their hands!!

It makes you feel so down but I am hoping in a weeks time it will all be over, weigh in Thursday feels pointless as I'm bloating already :(

Good note still sticking to my 3 packs, will speak with my consultant Thursday as what I can to do to help myself.

Hope everyone is doing ok :) xx

Back