Thanks everyone

BikerAngel

Silver Member
I had a rubbish time over the holidays where I didn't go to class and ended up putting on all the weight I had lost plus more. Started back at class on 10th Aug and came back on here and after reading lots of threads felt so much more motivated and bought the ee cookbook and have enjoyed making meals from it and trying out new things. This is a great forums board and I love coming on and seeing the support on here for everyone. Just wanted to say thanks for giving me the motivation back and good luck to everyone else xx

well done Tracey for going back to the plan.

Hi Tracey - Good 4U girl! - When you fall off the bike, I bet you get right back on it again, so why not apply that to your slimming journey - Best o'luck'n'stuff!

I find this site really good too, reading the posts can be really encouraging for me, even if I've not actually posted much myself - it's really good to read everyone's news, and to see that others can struggle just the same as I do at times - and to see that there's always someone here to give you a wee leg up when you need it!

hiya, i think we've spoken before, ages ago, but i read your post and can so identify with it, i have struggeld for ages now, and keep gaining and loosing the same 3 lbs, i have just started SW and am finding it great, so am glad you have found your mojo again!

Ride safe!:)

It's great to have you on these boards, you speak alot of sense, you reap what you sow!

Thanks, just had busy morning making the fish pie smells so yummy and can't wait till tea time so I can try. Just getting myself ready for work now and bag packed with my fruit for my afternoon break and my water bottle.

Back