Thanks everyone

Glam Rock Chick

:) Just had to say thanks to everyone on here for being so honest and inspiring. I joined a few days ago as I was looking for information on Lipotrim.
Well, thanks to reading about all your successes I have taken the plunge and collected my first weeks supply of Lipotrim this morning!
I'm really impatient to get started but will have to wait until Friday as have so much on this week I can't afford to be less than 100% at work. I have a couple of days off then so can get my head round my new lifestyle.
Can't wait to tell you all how I get on!
Good luck to everyone in the meantime and thanks again. I am in awe of you all :)

gd luck glam rock chick!!!
You are probably right to wait til the weekend if you're off as you do be quite tired the first few days. I'm on day 1 today but have done this before and know it can take a wee while to get used to. Well good luck and I'm sure I will be hearing all about your new journey :)

Hi and welcome glam rock chick. It's good that you're excited about starting on Friday, shows you're ready to do this.

Log on here for support or advice or just a chat, there's always someone around. Drink plenty of water, stay positive and you can do this. The losses are great on this and you will be at your goal weight in no time.

Really look forward to following your progress, good luck for Friday!

GRC, lots and lots of luck to you on your journey. You will not regret starting TFR. Try and stay 100% focussed. Outings etc can all be got through without food. It is all in our heads that we have to partake. We can join in with our coffee and sparkling water and enjoy ourselves just as much.
Stick to the rules and you will be fine. Drink lots and lots of water. It will really help with headaches, hunger etc in the early days.

Good luck hun - we're all with you all the way. It is hard work but with all the hints, tips and madness this forum provides it'll be a breeze! xxx

Back