THANKS EVERYONE!!

kerry_berry

Hi all

Just to say a big thank you for motivating me to stick to this for a week. Unfortunately I am not going to continue it. Although I'm disappointed cause I wanted to look hot by christmas, I'm also feeling a lot more positive and know that I can be in control of what I eat (or don't).

I fainted today and apparently had a seizure (I don't remember this!). My boyfriend was pretty scared and the doctor has said that if I really want to lose weight then I should try something less extreme for now. Soooooo, after I've moved house (next Thursday), I'm going to start WW and do it slowly. I don't know if it was CD that caused this, lack of food, or whether it would have happened anyway but going to take that advice and have a breather. I guess it affects us all in different ways.

Thank you all so much, you have been fantastic! It's great to think that there are such kind people around to help support you even though we're all strangers (most of us anyway!) And I am sure you will continue to be losers ;););););Kerry xxx

God that's frightening!!!.....Good on you for thinking of an alternative sweetie, i'm thinking about ww to maintain my weight so i hope your still on here!!!!!! i'll be getting tips off you when i eventually go there! Best wishes x x x x

Thanks Claire. I will definitely still be here, on the WW pages so come find me! I've found this forum so helpful it's ace!
Good luck Claire, you are getting there! xx

Oh my goodness,. a seizure! Not worth hanging around to see if it was CD or not, if you have never had one before I think you are very wise to take your doctor's advice. Best of luck with WW!

hope you're feeling ok now hon!! you're doing the right thing. you've gained control and know where you want to be at. doing sw or ww you will still lose at least a stone by chrimbo :)

abz xx

OMG Scary monsters or what!!!
Good luck on WW.
Lynne x

Becky, how scary for you. All the very best on WW - your positive attitude will get you through.
All the very best for your house move.
take care

Really sorry to hear about your seizure and hope you're feeling better. I just wanted to tell you what happened to my mother after 3 months on LL. Back in June she had a full on seizure while we were in the car and was taken to A&E, as far as we were all aware she'd never had a seizure before and we were assuming it had something to do with the diet. Turns out she is epileptic and has been having partial seizures for about 25 years without her knowing what they were and without doctors diagnosing it. Her consultant said the diet was in no way related to her seizure and infact a ketogenic diet is used as treatment for eplipsy in children (obviously higher calories).
I'm not trying to say that i think the diet was or wasn't in anyway to blame for what happened to you and i'm not trying to insinuate you could be epileptic (I'm sure you had all the tests after your seizure), I just wanted to say take care and if you experience any other strange feelings/sensations that you can't quite explain get back to the docs cause they do miss things.
Sorry for going on and getting a bit heavy, I still get angry/emotional when i think about it.
Good luck with WW.
T.x

THANKS EVERYONE!! And thanks Lard Arse too (I feel horrid calling you that!!). My boyfriend is watching me like a hawk now and I'm monitoring every twinge. Thanks for your concern xx

Back