Thanks for the encouragement

Elaine

Thanks for the encouragement Wollop and well done you. That is a phenomenal weight loss in your first week! What day are you on your second week. I cant wait to see what you lose in your second. My tongue feels a bit furry though. Have you noticed that?

Keep up the good work.

Elaine:)

Hi Elaine,

I get weighed again on Tuesday, and I am wearing a pair of jeans at the moment that are hanging off of me!

Even my mum, commented on how ridiculous I look in my jeans! (That is my mum's way of giving me a compliment! Don't ask, she's a nutter!!!)

It's always nice when you diet to see the difference, but it usually takes a hell of a lot longer than week two, before you can really see the change in your own body.

But noticing so quickly and for others too as well is a massive inspiration to keep going, as are the comments from people on this forum who are restarting it, they all seem to have much more trouble sticking to it the second time round.

I can't say that I have had furry tonge sydrome myself though!

Remember to keep focused, and keep the water flowing down your neck it really does help, good luck!

Hi Elaine,

I'm on day 6 and have a very furry tounge if it makes you feel any better!!! Horrible feeling....I've never brushed my teeth so much!!

Well done and good luck!!

Hi Elaine,

I'm on day 6 and have a very furry tounge if it makes you feel any better!!! Horrible feeling....I've never brushed my teeth so much!!

Well done and good luck!!
Hi Laura
Havn't seen you around lately. How are you doing? I've lost nearly three stone (that includes a stone I lost of CD last year). Really feeling good but find it hard sometimes. Was on a course today and had to watch while everybody ate scrummy sandwiches, pork pies and cocktail sausages. I sat there and ate my bar. Still I feel good that I didn't give in. Let me know how you are getting on?

Hiya Elaine!

I have lost nearly two stone and feel so much better and so much more confident.

I have recently met someone and have now lost track completely! I must get back on track! Ahhhhhhh!

Well done on your weight loss...that is great, hope you're feeling better for it. And well done for resisting all that food!

Hi Laura
So good to hear from you and that you are sticking at it which is obvious from your weight loss so well done for that. Yes it is a good feeling. I'm starting to notice it in myself now and like my daughter says, I don't look huge anymore, just a tad overweight!!!! That will soon be history though. I am determined to get to goal and stay there. So where did you meet this special someone then? This is what I need to do now although need to lose a couple more stone before I will feel confident in that area.

Back