Thanks from a newbie...

daisy1975

I've been lurking on here for the last week since starting Lipotrim TFR on Sunday 15th Jan. Just wanted to say that this forum has been very helpful, motivational and inspirational,thanks to all your posts.

I had my first weigh in on Saturday and lost 12lbs which is fab, but I know that this is mostly water loss, so hope I'm not too deflated next week if I don't lose much..... I've got such a long way to go, but have been so strict with myself so far (only shakes, soup and water have passed my lips!) and am determined to stay that way.

Thanks again

D
xx

Hi daisy

Welcome aboard. These boards are great for support and guidance on how to get through the tough times.
12lbs is a fantastic loss. I've managed that much in two weeks so well done you. In my mind it doesn't matter if it's water or fat, it's still a loss.
Good luck for week 2.

I'll second everything that LainaG has said x

Good luck Daisy on your journey ahead. I think the second week is sometimes the hardest, but you've done fantastically well and everyone here is brilliant!

Thanks everyone! Had a terrible headache yesterday, but seem to have bounced back today. Even admired my sisters home made cake without drooling ;)
D
Xx

welcome daisy.
its a hard diet but so worth it ,i was on this diet for 6 weeks before taking a break at xmas ,im back on diet last 2 weeks and today was not a great day for me , i couldnt drink water or shakes , think im coming down with something .... check in every day you will get great support and feed back
all the best
tigger x

What a great first week. Well done.

It's funny - on these vlcds we start so quickly to take it for granted. A 'slow' week on a vlcd would have been a great result on any other plan. I've noticed that often it's worth looking at the 4 week average, as some weeks are less strong than others.

Ali

Well done girls keep up the good work!!

Back