THANKS - Really great ideas & support

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by CLUCKS, 6 November 2006 Social URL.

1. CLUCKS

CLUCKS Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Just wanted to say how nice it is & relaxed & to come here swap ideas etc etc.
    I really don't know what I would do long-term if there was not this additional support!
    Thanks you lot - you've been a godsend xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    I'm not on LL but CD is pretty similar: plus I'm interested in how EVERYONE is doing (so I hope you don't mind me crashing your thread from time to time).

I'm so glad you're finding the support on the forum useful: like you, I find it invaluable and I know I couldn't have come this far without the help and encouragement I've received on minimins.

It's like a big friendly family and getting tips from those who are further down the line is a godsend. That's the beauty of this site ... we all 'pass it along'! :)

4. CLUCKS

CLUCKS Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Without you......

I would not have felt so good when you posted your positive comments on my return to the programme..... Not to mention I would never have known about the 'porridge' - THANKS DEBBIE :) :) :) xxx

5. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    You're very, very welcome!! :D

6. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    This is a great place to be isn't it ? Spending time on here takes my mind off food and stops me wanting to nibble. Its great that there is such an exchange of ideas, support and encouragement.

7. slimjanine

slimjanine www.slimjanine.co.uk

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.51%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Totally agree - I come on everyday and am disappointed if there aren't any new threads to read!! When I feel like I'm starting to weaken, it really helps to remember there are lots of people out there battling the same as you and keeping each other going! Thanks guys!:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.