Thanks you guys xxc

i'lldoit

Banned
Hi Everyone
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT (((( HUGS ))))

Well Im so pleased with myself I have got to day 3 yeay yeay yeay :D I know I sound OTT BUT I havent got past Day 2 since last year (november :eek: ) so I am pleased .Got into ketosis yesterday oddly Im hungry in a really funny sense? Not physical but mentally????But I have to learn NOT to fail this time.
Thankyou all again
love C xx

p.s feeling chuffed :D

Well done to you both.

I'lldoit
Good on you girl
we are all here for you
glad you feel so positive.
just keep drinking the water!!!!!!!!!
{{{HUGS}}}

Well done!! it really is hard getting past the first few days! You are right to feel chuffed!

I know what you mean about the mental hunger, but if you stick to plan I promise it gets easier.. it will lessen, and once you are losing, you'll remind yourself before a nibble happens that you need to stay in ketosis! ;)

Keep up the great work! And come on here when you are hungry!! lol

Well done!! it really is hard getting past the first few days! You are right to feel chuffed!

I know what you mean about the mental hunger, but if you stick to plan I promise it gets easier.. it will lessen, and once you are losing, you'll remind yourself before a nibble happens that you need to stay in ketosis! ;)

Keep up the great work! And come on here when you are hungry!! lol

(((PURPLEHUGS)))
tHANKYOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT,iM FEELING POSITIVE ,1ST TIME IN MONTHS :D
i HOPE YOUR OK TOO?
XXC

Brilliant honey, you're going great:D:D:D...day 3 for me too, not in ketosis yet though.. maybe tomorrow!!!:eek:

love xxxx:)

wooooo hoooooo
Well done too you too Mandy.Im sure you'll be in Ketosis by the end of the day xx
Looking forward to our weigh-in ;)
((hugs))
Love xc

(((PURPLEHUGS)))
tHANKYOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT,iM FEELING POSITIVE ,1ST TIME IN MONTHS :D
i HOPE YOUR OK TOO?
XXC
good for you! This may be your time now... sometimes we just need to WANT IT enough. :)

Thanks for asking how i am. :D
I still have the odd wobble - like forgetting a bar last week and ending up eating by the evening as i was starving/ faint/shaking. :rolleyes: BUT.. got back on plan next day and still lost 3lbs! lol Can't quite believe that one! lol

All in all though MiniMins is my lifeline. i was struggling for 3 weeks before coming here! :p

good for you! This may be your time now... sometimes we just need to WANT IT enough. :)

Thanks for asking how i am. :D
I still have the odd wobble - like forgetting a bar last week and ending up eating by the evening as i was starving/ faint/shaking. :rolleyes: BUT.. got back on plan next day and still lost 3lbs! lol Can't quite believe that one! lol

All in all though MiniMins is my lifeline. i was struggling for 3 weeks before coming here! :p

God you really felt that ill ?Well done you on getting back on track FAB :) Yes Minis is my lifeline too its so addictive :eek:
Youve done so fantastic looking forward to hearing of your success''s........Im glad your ok
xxc

Hey you,
Well done on getting through the last few days :)

I'm having a crave anything and everything day today!!! I'm off out for a walk with my friend shortly, so hoping the endorphins will kick in and I'll feel empowered :D

You must be on a high for getting into Ketosis?

Keep drinking the water :)

Kits xxx

Hey you,
Well done on getting through the last few days :)

I'm having a crave anything and everything day today!!! I'm off out for a walk with my friend shortly, so hoping the endorphins will kick in and I'll feel empowered :D

You must be on a high for getting into Ketosis?

Keep drinking the water :)

Kits xxx
How are you doing now?
Im really really tired :eek:
hope your ok XXc

The first week is very hard but if you can get over that and soldier on the food cravings will eventually lessen quite considerably. My mind is set at present that I just `don`t eat conventional food` and that`s it. But we can all see light at the end of the tunnel and it`s pretty rapid compared to other diets - just remember `nothing tastes as good as being slimmer feels`.

I'm tired too today - and cold!! Do you feel the cold more on this diet or is it just me? :D

Nearly into another day! You're doing really well :)

Kits xx

I'm freezing all the time. My OH is beginnging to think I'm trying to roast him alive I think ;)

Back